players equality! but not for everyone (1 Viewer)

Ozix

Реакции
Баллы
I would like to provide you with a quick description of the latest actions on x15 ... it started with changing the respawns of dragons and baium from variable to a fixed hour, the decision surprised us because it was made without a major vote ... some users surveys were only, that were supposed to be disregarded... so we had no choice, just to adapt. Unfortunately, due to the change to winter time, resp happens when most of us work, so an official vote was made with the time change (where only options provided by the administration were available, not very suited to us), but despite our advantage, the administration decided that there is no point in changing because not enough people voted ... so despite our victory, there were no changes ???? and as usual, we had nothing to say, just adapt ...
https://youtu.be/fAnFSlmfkIs
yesterday I recived a video with one of the opponents using bot anti-backstab, despite being banned for 1 month ... it was unbanned after a few hours, and the whole situation was called a "mistake" ????

I don't really know for what he got the other 3-day bans, but the same thing happened with them

so if our big enemy SL is not afraid of us, it shouldn't be a problem for them if admins move the dragon respawn by 1-2 hours later ????
and dont worry, you can still use your programs ????

Ultraviolett

Работает Бот-Пати
Реакции
Баллы
QQ more, brainless mob
Start to play better than mob near Goddard, and after u can say smthng
But dont stop crying about fix resp, pig which can kill mob only at 4 am.

Последнее редактирование модератором:

Verlok

OLD
Реакции
Баллы
Видзмин спалился на афкаше, поплатился рурками
laugh.gif

DAMO4KA

Members +++
Реакции
Баллы
Похоже на фейк, во первых настоящие пацаны все легиты, во-вторых на рпгклаб стоит самая лучшая защита от софта.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх