today is 05.03.2013 ==]server is 135-140 days old
players online time:

AivEr 120 дн. 17 ч. Spectral Dancer
Pwnz 109 дн. 21 ч. Doombringer
Tigrenka 108 дн. 20 ч. Evas Saint
iRubAKaxe 99 дн. 15 ч. Doombringer
Idenline 94 дн. 17 ч. Cardinal
lmcTl 87 дн. 1 ч. Titan
and so on...you can just open top clan in server web page and look ur self...
with average active NORMAL player online time is around 50 days....any point of using programs to play ur character or whatever scheme to make 120 days online in 140 days old server...maybe i am stupid but can someone explaine me this online time

O

Overview

These chars aren't only logged by the owner.^^
They might be used for powerleveling, OOP boxes, farming (sod for instance)...
Plus, who said they are "normal" player lol, there is a lot of unemployed ppl (or greek that go to university 2 days a year^^) on this server.

M

mightygod

my char is total logged 20h-30h max(and i doubt its so much but w.e) by some1 else in total since srv
most of the time i am afk, i am just bored to reopen pc do restart etc.and i leave all night my pc online

chk

Реакции
Баллы
Some ppl prefer to live through l2 char than irl char. If i lived in some shitty east euro/rus country id do the same

M

mightygod

so bored to hear the same things abou irl and countries again.

O

Overview

Wynn11 сказал(а):
Some ppl prefer to live through l2 char than irl char. If i lived in some shitty east euro/rus country id do the same
tumblr_lvrjejSNU21r4ghkoo1_500.gif

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
Sosa сказал(а):
Server opened 15.10.2012
today is 05.03.2013 ==]server is 135-140 days old
players online time:
AivEr 120 ?. 17 ?. Spectral Dancer
Pwnz 109 ?. 21 ?. Doombringer
Tigrenka 108 ?. 20 ?. Evas Saint
iRubAKaxe 99 ?. 15 ?. Doombringer
Idenline 94 ?. 17 ?. Cardinal
lmcTl 87 ?. 1 ?. Titan
and so on...you can just open top clan in server web page and look ur self...
with average active NORMAL player online time is around 50 days....any point of using programs to play ur character or whatever scheme to make 120 days online in 140 days old server...maybe i am stupid but can someone explaine me this online time
kids like aiver just leave char open ig and afk 20/24 because there is nothing to do on this server anyway to get +++ hours, same as he bump old posts and shit to get more posts+++ 

M

mightygod

Total Time Spent Online: 40 days, 15 hours and 32 minutes.
:'( :'( :'( :'(

fenderix

Реакции
Баллы
Ban account sharing. That'd solve more than one problem. When doing that, put the real players count. It'd be much appreciated

O

Overview

fenderix сказал(а):
Ban account sharing. That'd solve more than one problem. When doing that, put the real players count. It'd be much appreciated
LOl what for?
Why do you care if someone is sharing an account? It's not like on official where you have to pay/account. I don't see any reason to do that here.

fenderix

Реакции
Баллы
So 3 ppl don't exp same character 24/7 for example.

O

Overview

Overview сказал(а):
Why do you care if someone is sharing an account?
Then why not putting a specific "playble" hours for each account (like on china).
I don't want to offend you, but it sound more like a butthurted request.
L2 is all about hours of playtime...

M

mightygod

pwnz is played by 2 chars only:O but exp doesnt mater anymore lol

fenderix

Реакции
Баллы
Not offended, not at all. I have no objections if one person plays one character 24/7, or several, w/e. But when more than one ppl plays one character, that's just ridiculous. Easy way to get to 84/75/75/75 with putting least effort, and ends with: "WTS (insert class) 84/75/75/75 RUR or adena only" and X3 server death in under 4 months. Want 84? Make it yourself. Want teamplay? Make a pt. It's only fair.

O

Overview

You are right, but L2 is all but a fair game.
The one with more playtime and more money wins in 9/10 pvp.

These guy know it and are just playing the game more "efficiently" (or like pro as someone would say)

fenderix

Реакции
Баллы
Somehow you didn't get it. Make your own playtime and then show skills in PVP.
Or maybe we should all share accounts so we have more playtime?
3 ppl with 120days = 40days each on average = you get pwned by any 50+ days player (non afk time)
Maybe you're just not capable of making the time yourself :) (not you personally.. or maybe...)

M

mightygod

i still dont get it whats the point sorry)
just wake up

O

Overview

fenderix сказал(а):
No no I get it, I'm just saying that it doesn't work like that usually. L2 is not a "fair game".
Most of the time, ppl will do everything they can to be better/higher/stronger.
Setting that kind of rules for "fair server" will make farmer/hardcore player go away imo.

fenderix

Реакции
Баллы
They will go anyway... after 2 months....
Difference in oppinions is still allowed. Unfortunatelly accounts sharing, Clicker, Walker and other cheats, exploits and fun ruiners are too.
Remember fun? Isn't that what gaming is all about? Or you prefer nomading from server to server just to brag, make screenshots and videos and have false sense of accomplishment. I leave that to 14yolds. Game is not work For work I expect to get payed. (this time definitly not about you personally)
I won't dignify any more comments with an answer and turn this into an outraged spam.

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
fenderix you are on the wrong game i suppose + RU community change a lot of things

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх