pk wtf (1 Viewer)

Seichan

Реакции
Баллы
wtf is with pk system on this chronicle? 3-]6pk almost 7k karma, and i lose ~400 per death.
Is this joke or every junkies can w/o any consequences ks-ing my mobs and pissing me off?

JTB

Реакции
Баллы
http://legacy.lineage2.com/news/highfive_13.html

"Karma: The PK system has changed. More Karma is added to your character after killing another character. Karma points wear off slower than before when killing monsters, and faster than before when your character is killed by another character. Also, the chance that a character drops an equipped item upon dying has increased."

They fucked this up more in GoD. Basically, if you wasn't 4th class yet, it was easier to re-roll, than get rid of karma. :D

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
lvl of char u pked/get killed by matter also. if diffrence is less then u get less karma/drop karma faster

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
Isn't karma dependent on XP rate? Perhaps it is x1 instead of x3, because it's indeed suspiciously very slow dekarming. I was losing silly 700 karma (from equal or higher level char killed) for like 8 minutes, it's kinda ridiculous.
Don't know how about you, but I haven't meet such slow dekarma rate on other H5 serbidors.

Sensitiv

Реакции
Баллы
It's to prevent pking bots by yourself !

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх