PEACE [x7] - Questions and Answers (1 Viewer)

phibrizzo

Реакции
Баллы
Hello. So, without using tird party software or anithyng that would get me banned is there a way to do the folowing things :

1. See debuff icon next to monster name. If you played on oficial, you know than when you click on a monster you see the bufs it has and more importantly if the debus you casted, hit. I was wondering if i could do the same thing here.

2. See in big red letter when a buff ends, like when a shadow item expires. This would help with kamael buffs that have "awsome" duration of 2 minutes or 4 minutes. And yes, i know i have the buff panel next to my name, but it realy takes the fun to micromanage like this.

3. Set auto comfirm for resurection at least when it is done by clan or party members.

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
phibrizzo сказал(а):
Hello. So, without using tird party software or anithyng that would get me banned is there a way to do the folowing things :
1. See debuff icon next to monster name. If you played on oficial, you know than when you click on a monster you see the bufs it has and more importantly if the debus you casted, hit. I was wondering if i could do the same thing here.
2. See in big red letter when a buff ends, like when a shadow item expires. This would help with kamael buffs that have "awsome" duration of 2 minutes or 4 minutes. And yes, i know i have the buff panel next to my name, but it realy takes the fun to micromanage like this.
3. Set auto comfirm for resurection at least when it is done by clan or party members.
Thank you in advance and have a nice day.
1. It would require using modified files, which you do at your own risk as stated in our EULA (user agreement terms)
2. Same as 1.
3. Not without 3rd party software.

Mielkor

Реакции
Баллы
Quick question, I started my char today, got the Hero's Gold Chest 90-day limited period in inventory. The problem is that I don't know how to use it, Double click doesn't seems to work, didn't see any npc in town able to open it.

Thanks for your answers ! ;)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Mielkor сказал(а):
Quick question, I started my char today, got  the Hero's Gold Chest 90-day limited period in inventory. The problem is that I don't know how to use it, Double click doesn't seems to work, didn't see any npc in town able to open it.
Thanks for your answers ! ;)
Have you tried right click?

Mielkor

Реакции
Баллы
Yes, tried double click, right click. Put it on wh and get it back, still not working. Dunno if someone is experiencing the same issue ::)

Ps : my inventory is at 40/92

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Mielkor сказал(а):
Yes, tried double click, right click. Put it on wh and get it back, still not working. Dunno if someone is experiencing the same issue   ::)
Ps : my inventory is at 40/92
I'm not sure then, maybe someone else can reply to you. I am away on business and do not have the game client installed, so I cannot check to confirm.

Mielkor

Реакции
Баллы
Ok it's working now, dunno what was wrong. Anyway thanks for your help !

Dominika

Реакции
Баллы

Thanks, found the answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх