PARTY [x3] High Five - information/questions/error reports (1 Viewer)

guides

Реакции
Баллы

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, so we were trying to enter laba lv 69 , it was full so i was trying to enter over and over until someone leaves laba, and guess what i get banned, and need to pay 28k RURs for unban, like wtf admins, its probably auto ban for no reason and i dont even apear in banlist, made a ticket but if i get this automated answer aka "pay or die" i will laught my ass off coz this would be extremly retarded.

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Your char is iKatone ? And your friends fragola, trump etc are banneed too?

colencon

Реакции
Баллы
Please help, I full check but this error still there
jfwIDQc.jpg

I down load full patch from here:
http://update.rpg-club.net/SYSTEM_PATCH_HF_en.zip

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
colencon сказал(а):
Please help, I full check but this error still there
jfwIDQc.jpg

I down load full patch from here:
http://update.rpg-club.net/SYSTEM_PATCH_HF_en.zip
Delete the file hohloma.utx and run the updater again, with full check. Let me know how it goes.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
katoNe сказал(а):
Hello, so we were trying to enter laba lv 69 , it was full so i was trying to enter over and over until someone leaves laba, and guess what i get banned, and need to pay 28k RURs for unban, like wtf admins, its probably auto ban for no reason and i dont even apear in banlist, made a ticket but if i get this automated answer aka "pay or die" i will laught my ass off coz this would be extremly retarded.
Ticket to support. You wouldn't get auto banned for spamming to enter laba/pailaka etc. If that was the case, half of the server would be banned.

katoNe

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
katoNe сказал(а):
Ticket to support. You wouldn't get auto banned for spamming to enter laba/pailaka etc. If that was the case, half of the server would be banned.
infact i did make ticket support and they unbanned me right away and tbh this could be the only reason.. i dont see anything else :p anyways thanks for answer.
also i have a question are they planning to add Vit items anytime soon ?

soares461

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, some players have a problem. It's about:

Cheat or RAM error or virtual machine detected! Remove any software that modifies the game client ! You can also test RAM. Please attach .\system\check.txt when you create a ticket at support.rpg-club.net!

After 10-20 seconds, the message crashes. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

Regards,

Paranoidz

Реакции
Баллы
I having a error when i move to giran:

http://imgur.com/a/g4gOa

i deleted the file and did full check in the laucher, but didnt work

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
soares461 сказал(а):
Hi, some players have a problem. It's about:
Cheat or RAM error or virtual machine detected! Remove any software that modifies the game client ! You can also test RAM. Please attach .\system\check.txt when you create a ticket at support.rpg-club.net!
After 10-20 seconds, the message crashes. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?
Regards,
Don't use illegal software and software with overlay.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Paranoidz сказал(а):
I having a error when i move to giran:
http://imgur.com/a/g4gOa
i deleted the file and did full check in the laucher, but didnt work
Delete the whole texture folder and run updater again (with "full check" box ticket off in the top corner)

JimGXER

Реакции
Баллы
Hi, i have a problem... I can't log in to my account panel via your site ... it always tell me : Incorrect code from picture...

JimGXER

Реакции
Баллы
Nvm i logged in via mozilla firefox... Chrome btw still responds: incorrect code from picture ::) ::) ::) :-*

cmo

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, i have question regarding 83 lvl SOS of shillen knight and ancient sword (berserker 2 handed), it shouldnt give additional 100 critical rate from SOS ? Because if switch to normal weapon (not ancient) it gives me additional 100 critical rate.(f.e. Gram and Heaven's Divider). They are both counted as sword's but only heaven divider gives critical rate. Is it bug or it should be like that?

gogalis

Реакции
Баллы
hello there
i have a problem with the 1st class transfer.i completed the quest myshelf but nothing happened,im stii dwarven fighter.the npc still gives me the q but when i press it nithing happens,its the scavenger quest,any ideas?

Shinta1

Реакции
Баллы
gogalis сказал(а):
hello there
i have a problem with the 1st class transfer.i completed the quest myshelf but nothing happened,im stii dwarven fighter.the npc still gives me the q but when i press it nithing happens,its the scavenger quest,any ideas?
If u finished the quest and you have Ring Of the Raven(Scanvenger) or The last Letter(if ur warsmith) them go talk to a blacksmith or wh chief for 1st class transfer.

gogalis

Реакции
Баллы
Shinta сказал(а):
gogalis сказал(а):
hello there
If u finished the quest and you have Ring Of the Raven(Scanvenger) or The last Letter(if ur warsmith) them go talk to a blacksmith or wh chief for 1st class transfer.
ok i did it,i had to go to gludin to wh...i was going at dwarven village...thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх