PARTY [x3] High Five - information/questions/error reports (1 Viewer)

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 524
Баллы
1 314
Dear players!
In this topic you can post important information/questions/error reports for server administration.
Administration will answer you  as much as possible.
You have a better chance to get answer here than in any other topic on forums.
Please don't flood or flame in this topic.

rukpook

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
I have problem with too big font size. It is impossible to play like that. How can I change font size to make it smaller? Which file should I modify and how?
Please, help.

p.s. I don't know but maybe this problem is because I play on TV with 4k resolution.

svabo1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
would it really be such a big problem to increase maximum number of instancezones for laba? At least temporarily.
People are waiting for more than 2 hours to enter without success, this is ridiculous...

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
rukpook сказал(а):
Hello,
I have problem with too big font size. It is impossible to play like that. How can I change font size to make it smaller? Which file should I modify and how?
Please, help.
p.s. I don't know but maybe this problem is because I play on TV with 4k resolution.
Write in support.rpg-club.net
We can try to find a solution to this problem. The fact that the developers have not given the screen resolution is provided for this game -)

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
svabo сказал(а):
Hello,
would it really be such a big problem to increase maximum number of instancezones for laba? At least temporarily.
People are waiting for more than 2 hours to enter without success, this is ridiculous...
Unfortunately cant edit this data.  :(

rukpook

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
rukpook сказал(а):
Hello,
Please, help.
Write in support.rpg-club.net
We can try to find a solution to this problem. The fact that the developers have not given the screen resolution is provided for this game -)
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I did a ticket to support. I'm still waiting for response. I try to be patient, but server is hot right now, you know :D

At0MiC

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,

Not able to log in with one of my acc. I started the char today and i believe it was around 23-25 lvl. Now i m not able to log in saying that password is incorrect on first attempt, in second attempt the window just disappiears.
I believe this is an issue on user profile rather than my machine since i m able to login in with my other account.

username: bdat0mic

Please check and let me know if you need more details.

At0MiC

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Try to log on website to see if it's really problem with the password. (then you can try to recover your pass)

At0MiC

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,

Issue persist. I have changed my password, i logged off in website and was able to log in. 2 seconds after i tried to log in to the server and the same behavior... Please assist.

dievast9

Реакции
Баллы
Hello, i have account problem i cant login to website party x3 when i select x3 in login page then enter secret word and it logs to party x5 so i cant donate or control my character on x3 just play. X3 Char in game EMO

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
dievast9 сказал(а):
Hello, i have account problem i cant login to website party x3 when i select x3 in login page then enter secret word and it logs to party x5 so i cant donate or control my character on x3 just play. X3 Char in game EMO
Did you select the server on the top left side?
g8W9phu.jpg

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
At0MiC сказал(а):
Hi,
Not able to log in with one of my acc. I started the char today and i believe it was around 23-25 lvl. Now i m not able to log in saying that password is incorrect on first attempt, in second attempt the window just disappiears.
I believe this is an issue on user profile rather than my machine since i m able to login in with my other account.
username: bdat0mic
Please check and let me know if you need more details.
At0MiC
Is it possible that someone changed the password?
If you enter the password incorrectly (i believe it was 3 times) your lineage2 window is closed automatically and you cannot login for a little while.

OrcShaman

Реакции
Баллы
Hello Alice Regarding to the event you posted i have allready made 2 guides for server and no RuR reward :(

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Where you posted them ?? LooL?

guides

Реакции
Баллы
WTF ???? Pailaka 61 at 65 lvl give me only 30% is bug???? On other hi5 servers here on rpg... It gives me minimum 1 lvl and 30/50% .... ??? ??? ??? ???

vyperr

Реакции
Баллы
Main character name: vyper

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
BaH сказал(а):
WTF ? Pailaka 61 at 65 lvl give me only 30% is bug? On other hi5 servers here on rpg... It gives me minimum 1 lvl and 30/50% ....  ?
It's not a bug. The higher level you are the less xp you get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх