omg rpg wtf High Five edition (1 Viewer)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Tell us how badly we messed up

carvex21

Реакции
Баллы
just what the guys on the other section said. Voted for x5-x10 and got x3 :D
voted for H5 server on october and got GFinal on october and H5 on november. Just do as u want want guys. BUT if u decide to make a poll, JUST LISTEN TO OUR VOTES!!!!!!!!

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
carvex21 сказал(а):
just what the guys on the other section said. Voted for x5-x10 and got x3 :D
voted for H5 server on october and got GFinal on october and H5 on november. Just do as u want want guys. BUT if u decide to make a poll, JUST LISTEN TO OUR VOTES!!!!!!!!
read the discussion admins had with people during the vote. kids are not realizing what for they are voting. H5 is not c6 where you can put x5 x10 rates and everything is ok. H5 x5 rates already is mid rate server because of vitality + nevit blessing. We all know how easy is get 4 lvl vitality back on H5 once people killing monsters in GC2. On top of that most servers have some of premium account donation or xp runes which makes server rates even higher. X5 H5 server literally becomes x30... So as I understand admins to avoid this made clear even before voting going to end that h5 rates will be lower than GF.

henio1112

Реакции
Баллы
x3 for h5 is one of the better rates, lower rates = longer gameplay. Atleast for me ;D

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
zosiek сказал(а):
smn сказал(а):
Tell us how badly we messed up
just make these damn sieges week before
and oly from start - lets have a chalange during early/midgame.
gtfo with your olympiad after start. no one wants it. not a single decent project make oly available after start if they launched server in the middle on the period. And this server is launched in the end of the month. PA donation will become P2W donation if Oly starts from the beginning. So once again, get the &&&&& out with such suggesstion. Go back to your java x100 servers.

T

Tingas

I dont like that you can have 3 box. I playd in l2e-global and saw people running with 5 box and supporter classes are not needed . I like to play for those classes

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
i prefer to play solitare

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Tingas сказал(а):
I dont like that you can have 3 box. I playd in l2e-global and saw people running with 5 box and supporter classes are not needed . I like to play for those classes
^What he said. So long since I've played a true L2 server with no boxes available ::)

kubojah

Реакции
Баллы
if there were no boxes who would bring mats and items to the market? nobody
also, daggers will have more characters to hunt :)

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
so when server starts? or have it already started? no info at all, delay or "ultimate success" with "12k online"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх