~Omega Clan Recruiting -= International =- (1 Viewer)

Cytheria

Реакции
Баллы
Omega's Past & Present Overview
        Omega team so far is a small pack of trustworthy players co-operating each other with years of experience in gaming.
On this server so far we had recruitment closed and been growing totaly indepedently as a team. Clan status is lvl 8 with clan skills and Clan Hall in Giran.
Omega's Politics & Recruitment Status
        The clan started recruiting SOLO players who they been looking to be a part of a team, and they have been  co-operating closely with the rest clan members, and by the time they got organised into CPs (constant parties)
Currently Omega clan recruiting CPs and solo players as well.
        Omega's leading crew decided NOT to pay attention on level / class / gear from the recruits (for now)  as the main goal is to pay attention on recruiting active trustfull teamates, and the rest progress will be easy to come.
Clan Rules
        1st  Teamwork, if you are not willing to be a part of a team, then omega is not your place.
        2nd  Be able to communicate in english.
        3rd   Being able to use Teamspeak on a daily basis, communication is the key to victory, even if the accent is bad, you still must be on it.
For more info pm in game Cytheria or Celsius

OP
OP
C

Cytheria

Реакции
Баллы

khavatari

Реакции
Баллы
Hey guys I am new to server and i'm looking for buddies that i can communicate with.
Mail ingame: Madysinn

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх