Oly anouncement (1 Viewer)

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
Is there some thing to do for stop showing oly anouncements? It is a shit to read chats and all..I think oly interest to nobless not for all server. Does someone have some tip to block this?
Ty

L

Lubosek

Kabut сказал(а):
Is there some thing to do for stop showing oly anouncements? It is a shit to read chats and all..I think oly interest to nobless not for all server. Does someone have some tip to block this?
Ty
Try chat settings and "Do not view NPC dialoque".

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Kabut сказал(а):
Ty
Also I believe you can edit it in your systemmsg.dat file for the system chat. I used to do this, because it was annoying to me as well.

OP
OP
K

Kabut

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Kabut сказал(а):
Ty
Also I believe you can edit it in your systemmsg.dat file for the system chat. I used to do this, because it was annoying to me as well.
Can you give me the number of lines for oly? ;)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Kabut сказал(а):
Can you give me the number of lines for oly? ;)
Sorry, that was quite some time ago, I don't really recall. But depending on the software for systemmsg-dat editing there should be a search option to find the line you need very fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх