OK I'm gonna go ahead and say it... (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
Being as I no longer play the 30x I guess I can go ahead and tell you ETC fags that...

Corkscreewe isn't bad at trolling/debating.

Punish1r is fucking amazing at AW.

That's about it. Fuck the rest of you and have a good new year.

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Ok ill go ahead too and say it...... gust4vs english is bad :p

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
im the worst stuffed guy in ETC.

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
QA+phoenix set = win

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
Being as I no longer play the 30x I guess I can go ahead and tell you ETC fags that...
Punish1r is no where near the best AW. Having a beast char does not mean in anyway that your the best. It just shows hes played the most lol. I saw his fraps, nothing impressive.

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
[18:53:39] [Corkscreewe] someone pls write that I [3 Izlude, Im banned

Gary1

Реакции
Баллы
18:54:42 (Corkscreewe) someone pls write .i. Izlude, Im banned

Gary1

Реакции
Баллы
why lie ash why lie

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
Punish1r is no where near the best AW. Having a beast char does not mean in anyway that your the best. It just shows hes played the most lol. I saw his fraps, nothing impressive.
:) still doesnt change fact that i can kill u in oly in majestic set with arcane mace without SA

Sexico

Реакции
Баллы
pokemontrainer сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
:) still doesnt change fact that i can kill u in oly in majestic set with arcane mace without SA
I bet you actually could lol. But thats cuz of nolifing and gear. Skill is a whole different story. :]

pokemontrainer

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
I bet you actually could lol. But thats cuz of nolifing and gear. Skill is a whole different story. :]
74 lvl skill A gr set AM without SA so much nolife and GEAR QQ why other aws arent doing that hm? maybe cause they are too pro

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
As for Punish1r being an AW he's far from being the best.
Isn't necessary bad too, he got some skills, know the gameplay but not enough to be an best.
Someday, Punish1r , someday..

I hope, i see you Izlude on x5. I'll miss your sentence structure.

PS. What's up with these bans lately, there is huge number of people got banned on forum.

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
Isn't necessary bad too, he got some skills, know the gameplay but not enough to be an best.
I hope, i see you Izlude on x5. I'll miss your sentence structure.
PS. What's up with these bans lately, there is huge number of people got banned on forum.
i got banned coz of multi quoting,gg!

OP
OP
I

Izlude

Реакции
Баллы
iPKu сказал(а):
When in a sea of bad, sometimes it is hard to tell who is good, and who is really good, if you know what I mean.
I wouldn't be surprised if I was hilariously wrong, but from what I had seen before I quit, he was above the rest that I had seen at the time.
And yes, I will be on the 5x. Hopefully it delivers.
Also, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw Corkscreewe's IRC (?) comment. Why are so many people getting banned?

pandemonium

Реакции
Баллы
Izlude сказал(а):
iPKu сказал(а):
When in a sea of bad, sometimes it is hard to tell who is good, and who is really good, if you know what I mean.
I wouldn't be surprised if I was hilariously wrong, but from what I had seen before I quit, he was above the rest that I had seen at the time.
And yes, I will be on the 5x. Hopefully it delivers.
Also, I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw Corkscreewe's IRC (?) comment. Why are so many people getting banned?
maybe bcoz its a feature not a bug,lol...

zook1

Реакции
Баллы
Sexico сказал(а):
Sexico сказал(а):
Izlude сказал(а):
nigga! what bout your boy? i think our 1vs1;s with normal skills n gear are 50/50 :p OR MAYBE IM 51 AND DIS NIGGA JOHNSON IS 49

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх