Federation | Федерация - [x15] • FEDERATION TIMES weekly newspaper No.3 • (1 Viewer)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Federation Times No.3

Today:
- funny nick (faild russian nick) page. 1
- interview with heros (Mystx / iRecurse) page 2/3
1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
I like the interviews!

But be more inquisitive in your interview, ask more detailed questions, about their opinions and feelings about the game. For example:

What in your opinion is the hardest class to beat in oly. Overall and just for you?
Why do you think Russians dominate l2 so much more than other nationalities. Is it like with Koreans and star craft2?.
etc. etc.

Just examples. Anyway good job, I hope your newspaper grows bigger and you pick a day in the week, when you post your weekly news regularly!

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
i will try to development that interview but our hero don't know english ....only few of them know english.....

connectr1

Реакции
Баллы
pic 1
A few days ago,I was lvl-ing my PP in Silent Valley,after 20-25 minutes a little dwarf-girl appeared near me.Reading her name i laughed. Failed* name,failed* name.

I think that Russian noobs need to learn some English,or maybe check Google first

If you see other failed names,leave me a PM with the printscreen,I would appreciate that very much.

pic 2.

Do you have some spare time to answer a few of my questions?

How long do you play L2/For how long do you play L2

What is the maximum enchant you have on your character right now?

pic 3

Hello, today I'm presenting to you all.

I want to make an interview about you,do you have 5 minutes of spare time?

You know...for a guy who has a level C- English you do have a lot of ba**s to tell someone to learn it :DDDD

No hate pls .Only constructive criticism here :D

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
ohh i don't hate you, i know my english is not verry good.
i have a lot of ba**s because when i see near me aloooooot of ppl under me with english or 0 english..
Me, I can keep up some conversation in english, they know 0-5 words max in one international language.......

Oh and i see you made account on forum special for me ......

connectr1

Реакции
Баллы
The thing is that you are playing on an international server which is based in Russia,meaning that by default 95% of the people will talk the server language,in this case Russian.You are in their house so you don't get to make the rules you know... :D

PS.Don't get too excited.I created it since i didn't knew you need a different account for the English branch on the forum. )))

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
So you are russian ? :eek:
if answear is yes, nice to see one russian guy who know english :p
Yes but in one trade or at pt maybe they try to speak english...

connectr1

Реакции
Баллы
btw, if you are really interested in doing this further,there was a newspaper like this on the forum of rpg's partner danieldefo.

http://tiny.cc/wel2yw

just go to the link and you can see how it was structured to provide more info about the server.

And I'm not from Russia/Ukraine/Belorus despite the fact I speak it native :))

Annekee

Реакции
Баллы
connectr сказал(а):
The thing is that you are playing on an international server which is based in Russia,meaning that by default 95% of the people will talk the server language,in this case Russian.You are in their house so you don't get to make the rules you know... :D
PS.Don't get too excited.I created it since i didn't knew you need a different account for the English branch on the forum. )))
There re at least 1k non-rus active players here,that means 1/4 of active players ....server promoted as "internationl" if iam not wrong, but they dont act like an international one, i met many russians who played on official servers or other international and they want it more "english" too, it's a pity cos many ppl left server cos of this and many ppl dont join for the same reason, could be like 4-5k non-rus players cos there is no serious h5 server around at this time.

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
connectr сказал(а):
btw, if you are really interested in doing this further,there was a newspaper like this on the forum of rpg's partner danieldefo.
http://tiny.cc/wel2yw
just go to the link and you can see how it was structured to provide more info about the server.
And I'm not from Russia/Ukraine/Belorus  despite the fact I speak it native :))

ok but that guy know russ and english and he can traslate for all, me i can't...
and if i ask for exemple about history of TerranRepublic clan (cl -] Ckripa4b ) , i'm verry sure he tell me rus rus ...because i ask him something some weeks ago and he tell me: russ....
So i can't make that because i'm not russ...
But tnx for info and his newspaper is nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх