Npc lag/delay (1 Viewer)

Grievous1

Реакции
Баллы
Zibo сказал(а):
You are talking about dual-box, but what you mean is multi-box. Having 1 assistant buffer on second client is pretty much a part of this game since forever and quite many people practice it. But when I see whole party of support characters on a back of one person I can't call it other way than "fucking botter" (even if he controls them all somehow semi-manually :D). So yes, they could take care of that to unload the server a bit.
yeah exactly dude, it is pissing me off when i see guy and he has like 5 chars behind him lel and i cant even play properly with one cause of lags and overloaded server

mattz

Реакции
Баллы
u cant make a limit, since people wont be able to run zaken and other shits... not possible

iTheDevil

Реакции
Баллы
any info from admins?

iTheDevil

Реакции
Баллы
but we are w8 for some info about progress or something ;p couse i can say any time im working on it... and 24h later im still working so

OP
OP
U

Unno1

Реакции
Баллы
NPC back online,have a nice game

Grievous1

Реакции
Баллы
mattz сказал(а):
u cant make a limit, since people wont be able to run zaken and other shits... not possible
run zaken? dafuq if u want to log those  or how many is needed for that one gl is server start so log max  jesus use brain

Tommey

Реакции
Баллы
well NPCs are back... so is the delay

sarassa

Реакции
Баллы
god dammit those soulshot delays are fcking pain in the asssss...... CANT YOU FCKING REBOOTS SERVER. OR TURN OFF PUT MORE RAM OR WHATEVER IS MISSING AND LOUNCH AGAIN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх