No Donations...? (1 Viewer)

AlexSacob

Реакции
Баллы
All of us who came from the first day to the server knew that the donations would only be to help with the experience obtained (scrolls, runes exp / sp) ... But we are having other types of donations.
This weekend we have the option to access many random items, including Enchants Destruction and 100% Enchants ...
On the other hand some of us want to know why users who are banned for using a robot, they can be unbaneed by RUR. They can buy the RUR price with the money they raise with the bot. Also, those who have real money can do it without problems...
I have not been in this forum for a long time, so I do not know if it's a topic that has already been discussed.
I hope this serves to know the opinion of other players.
I'm sorry for my bad English. I use google to translate
Thank you!

Ancient1

Реакции
Баллы
On a 7x see 100% enchant is unacceptable.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Cyberpunker сказал(а):
All of us who came from the first day to the server knew that the donations would only be to help with the experience obtained (scrolls, runes exp / sp) ... But we are having other types of donations.
This weekend we have the option to access many random items, including Enchants Destruction and 100% Enchants ...
If you read closely, the enchants are as follows "can enchant standard weapons to + 12 and magical weapons to + 7", meaning you cannot enchant mage weapons for more than +7 and standart weapons more than +12. Also, the chance to actually getting an item like that from the box is very low.
Cyberpunker сказал(а):
On the other hand some of us want to know why users who are banned for using a robot, they can be unbaneed by RUR. They can buy the RUR price with the money they raise with the bot. Also, those who have real money can do it without problems...
If someone is caught botting or using illegal party software, not only are all of his accounts banned but all of the items confiscated as well. Meaning he cannot use the items he acquired botting to unban himself.

OP
OP
AlexSacob

AlexSacob

Реакции
Баллы
smn сказал(а):
Cyberpunker сказал(а):
If you read closely, the enchants are as follows "can enchant standard weapons to + 12 and magical weapons to + 7", meaning you cannot enchant mage weapons for more than +7 and standart weapons more than +12. Also, the chance to actually getting an item like that from the box is very low.
Cyberpunker сказал(а):
If someone is caught botting or using illegal party software, not only are all of his accounts banned but all of the items confiscated as well. Meaning he cannot use the items he acquired botting to unban himself.
Well, today I have seen several announcements of overenchant weapons.
You think  +12 is little? +7 is little?
Wow, I was happy when I got a +4 weapon...
That only if you have not passed your items and adena before of ban to another character. I know what I'm talking...
I see it right that people can be sanctioned once, I can even understand that they are done twice ... but at the third time they should be banned for life without option to recover the account.
The reality is that these events for real money should not be because the players are not what we voted that...
Again, sorry for my bad english.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх