nice supp0rt u have (1 Viewer)

Noxious

Реакции
Баллы
u a1ways te11 us t0 make tickets in supp0rt f0r bugs etc but ur supp0rt {sry i d0nt find a m0re suitab1e w0rd} 3 days to calm down. -Poissie
it expects us t0 stay 1ike 3 h0urs 0n1ine s0 they wi11 ta1k t0 us
I have described my situati0n and 1st they answered me in russian just said ''Hello, noxious''
then i made a 2nd rep1y and they did the same {this time in eng1ish w0w!!!} Hello, noxious
s0 wtf? I w0nt stay in faking f0rum 4 ever t0 w8 f0r ur gms t0 answer me
I described the situati0n.
accept it 0r reject it. PERI0D!!!
Tracking ID: 6T4-8JL-UB88 (Ticket number: 38655)
f0rum m0ds see it f0r ur se1f  bef0re u m0ve it in f1ame secti0n and warn as many times u want but unstuck my FAKING CHARACTER FR0M FAKING GRACIA

guides

Реакции
Баллы
kig try to write normal :)) omg

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
U need to understand that even admins got life and it takes time to answer in tickets, especially that there is around 100 waiting for answer and around 750 total. U need to realise how many ppl play on this server and have daily troubles and bugs. I just came from work for example if i would be here i would help you probably myself.

All u need is some patience, beside i saw u got an answer from zbn saying ur offline, which means he cannot help u until u will not log in.

There is no point to make a drama on forum coz u didnt get answer for few h.

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
U need to understand that even admins got life and it takes time to answer in tickets, especially that there is around 100 waiting for answer and around 750 total. U need to realise how many ppl play on this server and have daily troubles and bugs. I just came from work for example if i would be here i would help you probably myself.
All u need is some patience, beside i saw u got an answer from zbn saying ur offline, which means he cannot help u until u will not log in.
There is no point to make a drama on forum coz u didnt get answer for few h.
And if he wrote the ticket in l33t too, just close the ticket and tell him to learn to write.  ?

OP
OP
N

Noxious

Реакции
Баллы
if i c0u1d write n0rma1 u think i w0u1dnt d0 it? pathetic -_-
anyway i d0nt care anym0re my pet died in faking s0i ty

p,s 1ike i t01d bef0re..
i speak f0r my se1f.I cant wait in f0rum f0r ar0und 3 h f0r m0d t0 answer me i stated my pr0b1em very c1ear1y..

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
And im sitting 24/7 on forum and wait for u to post. That's not happening. Next time i will send u to support and answer u there coz cant be bother with this anymore on forums.

What for do i waste my time to answer everywhere i can, as soon as i can, if i get this crap after?

Get a life man i got a job and personal life. Im only gm on international forums, and mods cant help much with this kind of things. So get some patience or change server.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Ah i forgot to mention, i will stop being nice soon and start punishing for any kind of disrespect.

Im the only person who can get in touch with admins and help u with problems and bots, so think twice if u want me mad keep going, i wonder who will profit from it.

Sickve

Реакции
Баллы
Why that one party keep whining all the time about everything ? WTF ??? ::)

Medora

Реакции
Баллы
Noxious сказал(а):
if i c0u1d write n0rma1 u think i w0u1dnt d0 it? pathetic -_-
anyway i d0nt care anym0re my pet died in faking s0i ty
p,s 1ike i t01d bef0re..
i speak f0r my se1f.I cant wait in f0rum f0r ar0und 3 h f0r m0d t0 answer me i stated my pr0b1em very c1ear1y..
Why wouldn't you be able to write normal? Someone preventing you to do so? If you got a broken key, use on screen kb and stop being an annoyance to all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх