New russian's exploit (1 Viewer)

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
where i can get this new russian exploit for getting low karma? :]
i just saw Maxvel from USSR pking a lot of ppl at barakiel and getting pink instead of red and ofc after pking 15 - 20 ppl and 3-4 deaths no drops and he was still getting pink instead of red, so can i have it too? or get it fixed would be the same!

Eyolis1

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe wartags ? : D
Else dunno

blackeagle

Реакции
Баллы
your printscreen/fraps button broken ?

OP
OP
Furesy

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Eyolis сказал(а):
Maybe wartags ? : D
Else dunno
immagineqp.jpg

don't think so ]_[
blackeagle сказал(а):
your printscreen/fraps button broken ?
i don't usualy fraps and a screen of 1 pink russian would rly mean a lot right?

Ecthe1

Реакции
Баллы
Maybe he used Charm of Luck (S)... This bug work on c4 servers, if you are pk near rb and have charm, you can't drop.
If it isn't possible, i said nothing. :)

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Ecthe сказал(а):
Maybe he used Charm of Luck (S)... This bug work on c4 servers, if you are pk near rb and have charm, you can't drop.
If it isn't possible,  i said nothing.  :)
The point was about PKing and not becoming PK (karma). So having no karma and die in pvp have no chance to drop anything

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
and my dog is hungry
cmon make screen or fraps this mean nothing -_-

OP
OP
Furesy

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
and my dog is hungry
cmon make screen or fraps this mean nothing -_-
and why you think i made this topic? i was hoping some1 might know something smartass!

Arris1

Реакции
Баллы
This screen shows nothing but I think that i have an idea what happened here. Well, you were there personally or you just noticed it on last kill list?

Last kills have some kind of bug. If you will kill wartag that didn't attack you, you will be marked as PK on Last kills list.

I hope you will understand my poor post... I'm too tired to think more or even to correct this one today.

OP
OP
Furesy

Furesy

Реакции
Баллы
Arris сказал(а):
This screen shows nothing but I think that i have an idea what happened here. Well, you were there personally or you just noticed it on last kill list?
Last kills have some kind of bug. If you will kill wartag that didn't attack you, you will be marked as PK on Last kills list.
I hope you will understand my poor post... I'm too tired to think more or even to correct this one today.
we were at barakiel and i was here the whole time, he didn't kill any of those guys till the end so i don't think he had war with them and anyway i killed him like 3-4 times and he kept getting pink after the 1st kill...
it was like when some1 kill a pet u only get karma and ur pk count doesn't increase...

VasekK1

Реакции
Баллы
emo mode on ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх