New Rules that we heard about jail don't erase the topics please ;) (1 Viewer)

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
WHY DO YOU ERASE MY TOPIC ? i think im  just asking for a petition and you erase all the time i took to write all this ?!
Well guys as you see i really have a bit of importance about this clan and i want to play with ALL of you so i decided to send post a topic on the forum im sure they will tell me to send them an e mail but let's wait.
Petition: New Rules that we heard about jail.
? on: yesterday at 01:09:27 AM ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xXMaxiuXx
Resurector
n0ak
pk0
shaggy
admiral
aleksa
kristhian[/b
]These are the people that im asking for a petition, im writing in name of them also because the don't speak a very good English.
well as you see all my clan (including me) left the server. but we heard some rumors that there is a "New Rule" that we won't pay if we were jailed. anyway/btw we were jkailed just bwecause you wanted to jail us coz we were making a party at HB and you jailed us ?wow, nice reason ^^. we were using bots? omg, please check the ip's and you will see that these ppl is playing 100 % following the rules. and if you'er gonna unjail us please report that to us that we will be back ALL.
Also i read this kind of rule now (i see that rules where modified in a big way):
1.1.1 Be in one party with a bot. If bot is detected, the full party will be punishedWhy the whole party? is their fault to be in a party that a guy is using a Bot? hm.. i think not, i think that there is some ppl that were following very strictily the rules and because of one Stupid BOTTER you just jail all and ask for money.. hm.. come on Admin/gm's think a bit !!! :)
Sorry if we are disturbing you. We really want to play in a fair way, we want to apologice with you because of not knowing that rule. some ppl that is new in this game and innocense don't even know what a bot is and maybe a guy is playing with a "X" person and he got jail because that person is using a bot (remember he is a noob we don't born with all the knowledge in our heads.)
I hope you make things in a faith way and make all to be normal again. i know you are not ocrrupt or somehting like that just show it to us please .;)
Best Regards.
Thomas.
PS: we know there is a rule that says something like this : "GM can jail/ban w/o giving any reason". we know that you applied it .

xiled

Реакции
Баллы
haha u not the only one few days ago GM Banned my entire Party saying someone was logged oog Oo in the pt.he banned entire party. but was funny its like 1 day after ban we get this email.
Hi
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?topic=2661.msg29343;boardseen#new
1.1.1 Be in one party with a bot. If bot is detected, the full party will be punished

Please, consider following conditions of paid service "Unban account":
1.    Admin has the right to refuse unbanning without giving any explanation.
2.    In case of a repeat rules violation the cost of service rises twofold.
3.    Unban costs 100$ (may change according to specific cases )
Method of payment:
Buy in-game currency for 100$ (500 Silver Coins) and let us know the name of the char. After the money is retrieved, the char is unbanned.
ATTENTION in-game currency should be on the char that has to be unbanned.
funny no? we believe Gms are not corrut i would like to keep believing that.
Chars banned
Aruki
sanomi
hinnata
shamika
acerola
kurennai
shasta.

OP
OP
C

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
well i already knew all that buty iu didn't want to say that Gms are "corrupt" that's why. we know they're and we can even make them to go to jail for making this kind of things completely unfairness. i even got screen of all. anyway i jut as k for this petition i dunno if they will kcare of not or what they will doty but is our last chance for ous to come back to RPG or just let this server to go down like it will happen in 1 month if they still asking money like htis ;D.

PS: we also nknow thbat these gm's /admin will erase this post coz they're afrais is common they don't even have an answer, also common. so they just erase the topic and there they think it will stop. but NO i will stay maing acc acc from my friends house till idon't have more friends to go and all ips have been banned to make ppl to react that they will be fuckped up like they did with us.

Aibo

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
GMs are not corrupt. and GMs are not getting any money for your ban/unban.
at least when i was there. of course, maybe things changed now, and GMs (not so many of them) are payed (which i highly doubt).

donation unban is admin's idea/enterprise. he got your money :D

xXTiGeRXx

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
GMs are not corrupt. and GMs are not getting any money for your ban/unban.
at least when i was there. of course, maybe things changed now, and GMs (not so many of them) are payed (which i highly doubt).
donation unban is admin's idea/enterprise. he got your money :D
sure but isnt anyhing fair too ban ppl who dont do anything too receive money ,sry i dont see there anything with fairniss.
Even if one guy use bot, from where we dont know anything.What we can do vs that?
Nothing, we can look on ppls CPU?thing not. thats what so unfair ppl ban who cant anything for it.

OP
OP
C

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
omg GM's/admin are you so rude that you will not even answe to us ? i think with a letter of document by the judge with some reason you will answer us :) ;)

xiled

Реакции
Баллы
hmmm i think answer might be +$$$ or no ballz....sad but true.

Aibo

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
xXTiGeRXx сказал(а):
sure but isnt anyhing fair too ban ppl who dont do anything too receive money ,sry i dont see there anything with fairniss.
Even if one guy use bot, from where we dont know anything.What we can do vs that?
Nothing, we can look on ppls CPU?thing not. thats what so unfair ppl ban who cant anything for it.
personally i've never banned noone for nothing. but i'm not a GM anymore, so good luck on your quest for truth/looking for someone who cares.
and imo, that rule for "bot in party" is a piece of :S anyway. especially with the current treatment of the banned.

xiled

Реакции
Баллы
the problem with the rule its that even if u weren't botting u get punish as if u were.something like 7 days jail first offense, perma ban second offense for the ppl in pt with the bot sounds more realistic or not even i just think banning someone whos pt with bot its not fair some ppl who bot also talk in vent/chat what ever and all u think its that they assisting or something its hard to tell but no everyone notices a bot.some ppl might be just farming not really paying attention on that.but anywayzzz.paying a 100$ for unbanning my char for something i dint do dosent sound pretty good, idk if in russia u have a little money tree on the back of ur house from were u get the money from, but here in america u have to earned it. o_O plus 30x dying i doubt anyone would pay but there's exceptions.

Aibo

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
write that to this guy (and it won't help): https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?action=profile;u=924

i don't really care now, at all.

jonek

Реакции
Баллы
if u'r boting u'r loser

if u'r accepting botters to play with u'r bigger loser

OP
OP
C

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
Aibo сказал(а):
write that to this guy (and it won't help): https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php?action=profile;u=924
i don't really care now, at all.
i already sent him an email and ty. i mt trying my bvestt for justice only.

OP
OP
C

Camionerou

Реакции
Баллы
hmm it seems they won't answer any kind of pm or somehting like that. even t if we post on their forum they don't asnwer.
Ok, I will make the things easy if for tomorrow I don't receive an answer giving a reason to all this I will just send a Document letter to this server.

piot

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх