Need technical support and advice (1 Viewer)

Labas

Реакции
Баллы
Ok, first things first, sorry for posting it here but i HATE that there are no x1000 server separate section in this rarely used forum(And its the 2nd mot active server). SO first-i would like to say that ticket system doesn't work properly, reported botters twice as required and after submitting it nothing happened, no message it was accepted or ticket number. Nothing on email too. So people can freely use l2walker at x1000 as i see.
Secondly, i can't access one of my accounts i made yesterday. It sais reset IP filter but then i do it - nothing happens.
? - IP ?.
Error IP (2.***.**.***) != IP Mask.
Third thing - which is the best way to donate for foreigners (United Kingdom) and which donation system english speaking community uses the most? (I saw paypal was available for a while but not anymore?)

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
Labas сказал(а):
Ok, first things first, sorry for posting it here but i HATE that there are no x1000 server separate section in this rarely used forum(And its the 2nd mot active server). SO first-i would like to say that ticket system doesn't work properly, reported botters twice as required and after submitting it nothing happened, no message it was accepted or ticket number. Nothing on email too. So people can freely use l2walker at x1000 as i see.
Secondly, i can't access one of my accounts i made yesterday. It sais reset IP filter but then i do it - nothing happens.
? - IP ?.
Error IP (2.***.**.***) != IP Mask.
Third thing - which is the best way to donate for foreigners (United Kingdom) and which donation system english speaking community uses the most? (I saw paypal was available for a while but not anymore?)
1. Button "Bot Report" in the game interface off
2. U have IP protect function, for reset IP protect need Click the link "Reset"
3. If you can't find the best way for you to donate - you may contact the Support Center on the RPG website ( http://support.rpg-club.net )

maryamshah1

Реакции
Баллы
Your site is really awesome, keep blogging awesome info

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх