My party in the Jail (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Gezas

Реакции
Баллы
he said: "if you don't know english language either use translator or gtfo from english server" learn to use translator! And release my party from jail!

Bubbleh

Реакции
Баллы
if you don't. at least take gezas to jail as well.

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
Chris сказал(а):
oh chris finally made an accurate and sarcastic comment in 1 sentence good job!
Bubbleh сказал(а):
if you don't. at least take gezas to jail as well.
+1
LF explanation as well etc not etc wartag not wartag but at least say why you jailed them. Make some decent COMMUNICATION with players at least! Head admins/developers have no clue what`s going on, because they don`t know english, only shabaka and alice can contact with them. Personnaly i got fast and fixing-the-problem support when i needed from shabaka (ty once again), but i see my case is rare...

Jacky1

Реакции
Баллы
I havent seen a single reason why this ppl should be still in jail. Well shabaka was trying to say something on irq, but he isnt much communicative about it either, but it wasnt anything convincing, I think there are no real proves or anything why they should be jailed, it was smt like "there was suspection that mabye one of the chars was on bot" or similar sentence if I remember correctly, honestly the chars werent probably even tested or enything, maybe waiting for admin when he has time and look on it since its funny how is our best mage grp on server being hold in jail for nothing :S

Deathwish1

Реакции
Баллы
Well, probobly its same as on lots of other servers.
On most servers only GM who jailed/baned responding on forum (or higher administration after talking to that GM), and also only GM who jailed can unjail (or higher administration after talking to that GM), its made to avoid some corruption situations. So probobly Chubaka didn't put them to GM room and waiting for those who did it to respond.

chavdar

Реакции
Баллы
What a Sabaka....

Frorath

Реакции
Баллы
Unban Nas party!

blabla

Реакции
Баллы
GF who deleted my post?

so u have time to delete posts and not to answer ;D ;D ;D ;D

C

CommunismFTW

Just get them out of jail :) and next time prepare proper proof before jailing anyone, just like Aibo did. I know this is a private server and ur not obligated to do such things but we're still human so lets act like it

Motoko

Реакции
Баллы
We are still looking for official info about our case. 48 hours left w/o any info.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх