Motherland [x3] START - Official Topic (1 Viewer)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Its time to begin! Few hours to go.
To make this server a better world for all of you please use this topic to post important messages and questions to administration.
If there is any live problem with quests, monsters, npc's or anything else, let us know, so it can be solved constantly
- in case of missing quest monster please state your nickname/location and monster name.
And remember, nor you nor us have time for flood, this thing is strictly prohibited in here!
Enjoy the game

Rad0slaw

Реакции
Баллы
hello , i would like to ask if the problem is in me or in the patch .So yesturday i logged in beta to see hows it in game and the problem was that most of the herbs didnt have pictures just a black square at buff`s place ? i saw something else but i dont really remember . So is the problem in me or just from the beta ?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Rad0slaw сказал(а):
hello , i would like to ask if the problem is in me or in the patch .So yesturday i logged in beta to see hows it in game and  the problem was that most of the herbs didnt have pictures just  a  black square at buff`s place  ? i saw something else but i dont really remember . So is the problem in me or just from the beta ?
Reinstall lineage 2 High Five client. Download rpg-club updater. Run updater. Launch game from updater.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Use updater - "FULL CHECK" before server starts. We added new items.

VanityOne

Реакции
Баллы
Were not we supposed to be able to create our chars / choose nickname 1h before server open ? cos every single name is taken , like it's buged or something.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,171272.0.html
Characters pre-creation
Unavailable.
Please note that char pre-creation is not available on Motherland (it cannot be realized on our HF platform, sorry).
So you'll need to create characters at 17:00 GMT.
The mistake with GMT time is due to the face that Moscow (server time) has changed time zone recently and is now GMT+3 (was GMT +4).

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
server down ?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
For people experiencing problem with dns and cannot resolve hostname, try this:
1. Control panel
2. Network and Internet
3. View network status and tasks
4. Open your internet connection