Motherland | Родина - [x3] Motherland NEWS no.3 (1 Viewer)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
MOTHERLAND NEWS no.3

If you apreciate or like my works plz CLICK HERE and vote Izzy

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I tryed with hero ol/ee/cardi but they don't answer me at pm....I think they don't know english...

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Izzy сказал(а):
I tryed with hero ol/ee/cardi but they don't answer me at pm....I think they don't know english...
L1ght knows English, I can try to find contact. (If it's the same guy as from 15x)

YRDH

Реакции
Баллы
maybe proofreading u'r documents be4 posting for typing/english mistakes would help ....

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
I like the idea - I would gladly read some important news on events on the server (like what clan achieved/won something important, who enchanted some OP weapon, what CP got banned etc.).
A few tips though:
1. Heroes, not heros.
2. When you are about to make screenshot, turn off spell check so Word won't underline every second word. Though I believe printing document into PDF file will be much better to read - user won't need to click each page individually to open.
3. Better font formatting, e.g. nicks in interview could be bolded.
4. Double check for typos.
Keep up!

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Tnx for advice but how you see i made 2x post one with big image and with1x small :)

I will try in the next number to have more attention at details...

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Zibo сказал(а):
2. When you are about to make screenshot, turn off spell check so Word won't underline every second word.
This and in general, try to work with your text to make it as good as possible for reading. U know there are many of you trying to win this event and competition is high. I personally like the news cause I am not playing and it's always nice to see what is going on but I think it's a pity to participate like this when it could be much better. Intentions are not to criticize you to make you feel bad, just some advice because I am a fan of this idea.

OP
OP
G

guides

Реакции
Баллы
Muhahaha epic :)) so shizz your new story must to be with poissie. Dlx know english but he don't have time to answer me i will try to talk with him later or tommorow

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы

AmericanMary

Реакции
Баллы
Nice work, I was going to do the stats for the Olym too (I actually did already but found this forum just now).
With some grammar correction, I think you will be just fine! Keep up :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх