Monthly bills for server? (1 Viewer)

HaugeH1

Реакции
Баллы
Why would they open new x7 sever with cakes if there is alrdy same server x5

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
the old x30 with cakes was good, you make too much drama 'bout the cakes, no lifes will be 85 before you anyway, cakes are your chances to don't be raped by 85 peoples when you'll be 78

Aurelius1

Реакции
Баллы
Not everyone affords cakes u fukin idiots. There are ppl that live in retarded countries (like my stupid country is, sadly) and we don't afford to spend money on a game. They should just disable the cakes for the first 2 months, then add them. Make a BALANCED start for the server, that's what ALL of us want i suppose.

SandStorm

Реакции
Баллы
Blah if there will be cake make it that way that we wil have them on day 1 the first time we login :)

Yrezym

Реакции
Баллы
Aurelius сказал(а):
Not everyone affords cakes u fukin idiots. There are ppl that live in retarded countries (like my stupid country is, sadly) and we don't afford to spend money on a game. They should just disable the cakes for the first 2 months, then add them. Make a BALANCED start for the server, that's what ALL of us want i suppose.
NO MONEY NO RPG !
GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE

Blabblo

Реакции
Баллы
Aurelius сказал(а):
Go to the cake spawned, pk the cake's owner and take the cake for you. Fair enough? Otherwise www.barbieonline.com :D

Udunnome

Реакции
Баллы
Aurelius сказал(а):
if 9 people can't afford 10 euros in total for 5 hours or vitality farming,than l2 is not your main problem my friend

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Udunnome сказал(а):
Aurelius сказал(а):
if 9 people can't afford 10 euros in total for 5 hours or vitality farming,than l2 is not your main problem my friend
Don't be so mean with him, he has a point. Some ppl just can not afford it and it's not their fault they were born in a retarded country.
And on top of that, if you want to be on top, you will have to get those 5 cakes daily. That pretty much translates to 15 euros a month for every party member. Subscription anyone?

Master1

Реакции
Баллы
Make international constant some1 from ur pt maybe will be from germany and he wil be donation whore :p

uBka

Реакции
Баллы
Blabblo сказал(а):
Aurelius сказал(а):
Go to the cake spawned, pk the cake's owner and take the cake for you. Fair enough? Otherwise www.barbieonline.com :D
+1  ::)

Bulle

Реакции
Баллы
You don't have to spend facking money for cake, just buy with adena or gank cake ingame lol.

Kokutenko

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Udunnome сказал(а):
Aurelius сказал(а):
Don't be so mean with him, he has a point. Some ppl just can not afford it and it's not their fault they were born in a retarded country.
And on top of that, if you want to be on top, you will have to get those 5 cakes daily. That pretty much translates to 15 euros a month for every party member. Subscription anyone?
What are you talking about? One cake = one hour. A party of people who want to be "the top" will play approximately 24 hours/day for the first 3 days (dont tell me its impossible, been there done that). Lets assume 4h is a number of hours set for restock. Thats 20 (lets make it 15, just because) cakes/day. All of the sudden, costs increase (as well as the amount of money on the server's bank account).

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Kokutenko сказал(а):
What are you talking about? One cake = one hour. A party of people who want to be "the top" will play approximately 24 hours/day for the first 3 days (dont tell me its impossible, been there done that). Lets assume 4h is a number of hours set for restock. Thats 20 (lets make it 15, just because) cakes/day. All of the sudden, costs increase (as well as the amount of money on the server's bank account).
Simple, i assumed an ok party would use 5 cakes / 1 day. They can play more, but let's say they just use 5 cakes a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх