MIRUSHKA scammer (1 Viewer)

rizal

Реакции
Баллы
Guys dont buy exp 67-75 from MIRUSHKA,it is the worst man exp at this lvls...
he said 67-75 with hourglass/3hats 90mins 55kk i went 67-73

PLZ report it ,and upload all photos ( who was with this noob SCAMMER MIRUSHKA)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
If you need exp (good exp) 67-75, buy it from Reali1ty.
1h=50kk

Sickve

Реакции
Баллы
Or ask Lee :) So far the best exp from 67 up to 75 in 60 min with nevit + hats.

M

mavros

i took the same offer from mirushka one week ago with two chars and i didn't had any problems...they did what we had agreed and i went from 67-75

Spirithealer

Реакции
Баллы
i buy exp from lee for 60kk and he powerlvup me to 74 and 30% i had nevit and vitality full + hats so dont cry
and what scammer he lv up you to 73 and no 74-75 so what? that is no scam just happens sometime like SKY/Lee

M

Mirushka

if you buy a 60-minute nevit to 90-minute exp, so you can not be surprised that do not make the required level

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
Mate, scam would be if he took your adena and blocked you in PM :) this is just risk of doing business. It's like the 60% recipes :p

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
FeeLSD сказал(а):
Mate, scam would be if he took your adena and blocked you in PM :) this is just risk of doing business. It's like the 60% recipes :p
LOL. No logic at all. He could be giving him per 2-5kk in a dedicated interval so he would not experience this. You are failing more than 60% recipes with your conclusions. I'm telling you for 100 time, in this game brain mathers also, even if he took adena and blocked him in PM it would not be a case for any punishment. I bought Freya once for 39kk in a shop, should i get punished for it? No, same here, he gave adena BY HIS OWN WILL. Try to understand, its not difficult.

FeeLSD

Реакции
Баллы
BiTG сказал(а):
FeeLSD сказал(а):
LOL. No logic at all. He could be giving him per 2-5kk in a dedicated interval so he would not experience this. You are failing more than 60% recipes with your conclusions. I'm telling you for 100 time, in this game brain mathers also, even if he took adena and blocked him in PM it would not be a case for any punishment. I bought Freya once for 39kk in a shop, should i get punished for it? No, same here, he gave adena BY HIS OWN WILL. Try to understand, its not difficult.
Man, firstly you are contradicting yourself with the first and second half of your post. Secondly you just resurrected a two month old topic for no good reason at all. 

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
its totaly normal dat guys buy exp for 1.5 hour with only one hour nevit and use vitality like retard ... so Its only your fault bro not mirushka`s fault and Gm pls delete this nonsence topic they blame people with no reason i dont like it ;)

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
kiba сказал(а):
its totaly normal dat guys buy exp for 1.5 hour with only one hour nevit and use vitality like retard ... so Its only your fault bro not mirushka`s fault and Gm pls delete this nonsence topic they blame people with no reason i dont like it  ;)
+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх