MicuTzu OOC side mass pvp valakas and TW (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
TITO сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
non skilled bishop and a laggy footage, made me fast forward and close it after because it caused me headache.
btw, whats up with this modified clients nowdays? four hundred skill bars and a on-screen debuff monitor showing what enemies are casting.. must be a russian.
well welcome to 2k18 where 90 % of players use different interfaces , and if my video gives you headache  is probably cause  of your arrogance of random player :) ty for being a hater , world without haters like you would not be funny :))
U are wrong man no1 hate u. Just this is the real value of ur gameplay. My party is one of the top in the server and the best int party on rpg for the last 4 years . Calling a random or such a bulshits is the way of hate , not my value to ur gameplay witch is obviously low lvl judging by the fraps u show up
Man , i dont know what is wrong with you , probably too much l2 and hanjob broken something in your brain , do you really think i care your party top last 4 years in a game called Lineage 2 , you proud with a game performance thant dont bring you any beneficts , i gonna repeat , mby you monkey IQ will be able unerstand :) . So, i play on rpg , i am having fun , i was on Valakas few fights , last we lose as you can also see in video , after at tw , where basicaly  your top party from top clan lost almost all wards ( we got 5 ) i continualy had fun , i posted on forum to share this with people , and here you come Mr.PRO TiTonozaurus with TOP CP from rpg in last 4 years to make me comment about how bad fraps i have :) , All these things makes you a HATER , forum fighter , try google  it :  hater -- for a monkey IQ !

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
VaniLe сказал(а):
Funny how u take all those critism as a hate. They just gave u feed back, is alright being bad, but taking opinions feedbacks so ofensively wont help you. It will just make u look silly. 
Anyway u keep talking about random and hate but actually u are the one who is negative to everyone for no reason. Well u got nice vid on your yt channel about me
I understanded the criticism , i also explained in comments if dont like my gameplay with cardinal i dont mind, is first time cardi , i am doing my job good as i can , you know very well i play only dagger class and i am doing it close to perfection , and about  negativisme that you said , i am not negativism , mby indeed my  reply are also bad , but i only  answer with the same coin to this kind of people.
And about that video with you VaniLe that was from long long time ago , you have my public apologize and i will delete it right now ! When i did the video was a moment of childish angry.

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
TITO сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
non skilled bishop and a laggy footage, made me fast forward and close it after because it caused me headache.
btw, whats up with this modified clients nowdays? four hundred skill bars and a on-screen debuff monitor showing what enemies are casting.. must be a russian.
well welcome to 2k18 where 90 % of players use different interfaces , and if my video gives you headache  is probably cause  of your arrogance of random player :) ty for being a hater , world without haters like you would not be funny :))
U are wrong man no1 hate u. Just this is the real value of ur gameplay. My party is one of the top in the server and the best int party on rpg for the last 4 years . Calling a random or such a bulshits is the way of hate , not my value to ur gameplay witch is obviously low lvl judging by the fraps u show up
Man , i dont know what is wrong with you , probably too much l2 and hanjob broken something in your brain , do you really think i care your party top last 4 years in a game called Lineage 2 , you proud with a game performance thant dont bring you any beneficts , i gonna repeat , mby you monkey IQ will be able unerstand :) . So, i play on rpg , i am having fun , i was on Valakas few fights , last we lose as you can also see in video , after at tw , where basicaly  your top party from top clan lost almost all wards ( we got 5 ) i continualy had fun , i posted on forum to share this with people , and here you come Mr.PRO TiTonozaurus with TOP CP from rpg in last 4 years to make me comment about how bad fraps i have :) , All these things makes you a HATER , forum fighter , try google  it :  hater -- for a monkey IQ !
Your problems are deeper than they truly look .Speaking about dont giving a shit for a game in witch u spend most of ur time . Speaking about IQ when your own is obvious so low . Normally i am not spending of my priceless time for such a trash ppl , but u are just fun ur comments as well for the community around . Keep being delusional you are doing well . GL

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
TITO сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
TITO сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
Your problems are deeper than they truly look .Speaking about dont giving a shit for a game in witch u spend most of ur time . Speaking about IQ when your own is obvious so low . Normally i am not spending of my priceless time for such a trash ppl , but u are just fun ur comments as well for the community around . Keep being delusional you are doing well . GL
You Still here fan ? find something else to do than search attention !!

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
i dont get what he is actually trying to tell me.
All i see is a mad kid telling me i have monkey IQ and destroyed brain from handjobs (??)
All i did is to state my valid (everyone agrees) opinion about his poor footage.
Damn that clan ooc, always been so low since x5 and x15, 6 years ago.

T4ethegreek

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
haha
MicuTzu Date Registered: November 02, 2017
who the fuck is that guy?

rastafar17

Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
haha
worst bishop at this server  no contest. :D

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
rastafar сказал(а):
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
haha
worst bishop at this server  no contest. :D
You dirty hater.  Why u so bad,  why u hate this guy now. D D

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
iKiu ? сказал(а):
i dont get what he is actually trying to tell me.
All i see is a mad kid telling me i have monkey IQ and destroyed brain from handjobs (?)
All i did is to state my valid (everyone agrees) opinion about his poor footage.
Damn that clan ooc, always been so low since x5 and x15, 6 years ago.
I will explain...
He simply tells you to fook off.
Ure welcome  ;).

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
TheGrEEk сказал(а):
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
haha
The newbie, for whom you obviously made a carpet.. :)

achylek

Реакции
Баллы
2k18 , lag video, handless bp, wp lineage2 still geting better players.

grand1

Реакции
Баллы
Not bad wideo

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
AchYlek сказал(а):
2k18 , lag video, handless bp, wp lineage2 still geting better players.
Achylek , did you got out from Vercetti dog house ? and even in 2k18 bigger hater than ever !!!!
You can keep talk boy , you know i awlays was  with 10 classes over you , anytime and anywhere ;)

Siochain

Реакции
Баллы
Nice nice, really nice! ;D

Dominika

Реакции
Баллы
Good video.

tsoko

Реакции
Баллы

Users who are viewing this thread