MicuTzu OOC side mass pvp valakas and TW (1 Viewer)

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Archer pack OOC side mass pvp on valakas and Tw . Enjoy video , subscribe if you like and i will bring new videos soon , thx !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBquoQi_eIg&feature=youtu.be

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
OOC
borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300.jpg

tom666

Реакции
Баллы
wELL DONE ::)

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
Didn't spend much of my time to take a look on the whole fraps, but the gameplay is terrible is like this guy play first time on bp .The dds are mega bad playing without proper assist with never good possition. Generaly low skilled party idk all those coments down are maybe for an other fraps not this one i just opened.

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
TITO сказал(а):
Didn't spend much of my time to take a look on the whole fraps, but the gameplay is terrible is like this guy play first time on bp .The dds are mega bad playing without proper assist with never good possition. Generaly low skilled party idk all those coments down are maybe for an other fraps not this one i just opened.
Which "all those" comments ?
Where is the missplaced praise ure obviously talking about ?
I do not understand what is the point of your comment...
You are probably just sad because of 228 :(.
Or did you see yourself making a carpet :)?
And fyi., as It is stated under the video... 1st time bp H5.

Cib1

Реакции
Баллы
Hi,
Good video mate :)
Upload more your work :)

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
TITO сказал(а):
TiTO love you too  :)) and yes is my first time  main BP on h5 and i am trying my best , but i am pretty sure you remember Immortals CP cuz you need extra 2 lifes to have a chance 9v9 them :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zacrsbUB0
take a candy TiTO , sweety :))

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
non skilled bishop and a laggy footage, made me fast forward and close it after because it caused me headache.
btw, whats up with this modified clients nowdays? four hundred skill bars and a on-screen debuff monitor showing what enemies are casting.. must be a russian.

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
TITO сказал(а):
TiTO love you too  :)) and yes is my first time  main BP on h5 and i am trying my best , but i am pretty sure you remember Immortals CP cuz you need extra 2 lifes to have a chance 9v9 them :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zacrsbUB0
take a candy TiTO , sweety :))
i dont remember such a cp

hulk12

Реакции
Баллы
Immortals CP from dream?

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
iKiu ? сказал(а):
non skilled bishop and a laggy footage, made me fast forward and close it after because it caused me headache.
btw, whats up with this modified clients nowdays? four hundred skill bars and a on-screen debuff monitor showing what enemies are casting.. must be a russian.
well welcome to 2k18 where 90 % of players use different interfaces , and if my video gives you headache  is probably cause  of your arrogance of random player :) ty for being a hater , world without haters like you would not be funny :))

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
hulk12 сказал(а):
yes Hulk we was few of us and There , but svr had insane lag at start on mass pvp and we left fast from there :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0tDNdfQg5c

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
iKiu ? сказал(а):
So you came to let us know about your headache.
Thank you very much for you contribution to the community bro, keep up!!!!

OP
OP
MicuTzu

MicuTzu

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
ertA сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
So you came to let us know about your headache.
Thank you very much for you contribution to the community bro, keep up!!!!
He can awlays take an Aspirin :)

iKiu

Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
well welcome to 2k18 where 90 % of players use different interfaces , and if my video gives you headache  is probably cause  of your arrogance of random player :) ty for being a hater , world without haters like you would not be funny :))
Its funny to be called a random from a random player like you, I would call you arrogant myself but i wont even bother explain you or tell you in which clans or/and on which servers Ive played.
As for calling me hater cuz i called your video bad, that is what i call arrogance. Your video is indeed bad, poor edit and poor footage (low Fps that cant rly enjoy or see what is happening there)
BTW: i didnt personally attack you, i just judged the video i see, you dont have to personally attack me because i didnt like your shit video, hater. ?
p.s. keep in mind i didnt even count the shit music you are using.. This emo-hard core screaming rock? that teenagers used to listen like 10 years ago? Ive heard that music on l2 video like 15 years ago, from c4

TIT0

Members ++
Реакции
Баллы
MicuTzu сказал(а):
iKiu ? сказал(а):
well welcome to 2k18 where 90 % of players use different interfaces , and if my video gives you headache  is probably cause  of your arrogance of random player :) ty for being a hater , world without haters like you would not be funny :))
U are wrong man no1 hate u. Just this is the real value of ur gameplay. My party is one of the top in the server and the best int party on rpg for the last 4 years . Calling a random or such a bulshits is the way of hate , not my value to ur gameplay witch is obviously low lvl judging by the fraps u show up

VaniLe

Реакции
Баллы
Funny how u take all those critism as a hate. They just gave u feed back, is alright being bad, but taking opinions feedbacks so ofensively wont help you. It will just make u look silly.

Anyway u keep talking about random and hate but actually u are the one who is negative to everyone for no reason. Well u got nice vid on your yt channel about me

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх