Soul Hound - Lati

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
new dago will NOT IMO

Gawain

Реакции
Баллы
why care about hero list on dead serbar?
and if you cared enough, then make a proper list mebe.

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
selga banned for selling char so he cares

OP
OP
S

selga

Реакции
Баллы

ssj3

Реакции
Баллы
ah unbanned already

iPKu

Реакции
Баллы
who's char were you selling selga? :/

Mouarf

Реакции
Баллы
Gawain Heros !!!

;D

M4Lo

Реакции
Баллы
Lati hero ;D

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
true titan hero :)

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
ve3k сказал(а):
Lati сказал(а):
he just played char that i stacked so much that even splicho could own with it :p
Word from a Emo leader, you gonna honor us another QQ topic how  glorious you are, and how  your members were not even worth  of you as a leader? And don't talk about oly i kinda had access to all your sections on forum, so feeding toons, arguing about next month hero and how were you doing things, i just didn't care for server nor for your clan. If i really wanted to be bad or so i could have just gave away to randoms on forum or in game your AQ/Zaken char infos, but as you can see none of that happened, cose guess what?I DON'T CARE :) , someone as you that was carebear enough not to war back first month and a half of server and talking how you had 1 party only and bunch of other bullsh1t, i am just sick of yours and posts of ssj and other morons from your BOT clan. There is like 5 people in total  ETC that were not acting like kids or flaming on the forum or in game.
Grats you won x30, now you can die in peace grats.
Funny how you left when you actually started to lose castles so better announce in front that you are leaving, 3 castles in same time you were just lack of people and drama in clan cose there was allot of people in ETC that wanted to go to x5, yes...Maybe i still do have access to your forum o_O?
Either show up on x5 and do something worth mentioning or stfu, beside showing off how you farmed so much gear before server actually got populated on x30, kept all epics locked down and giving "false hope" to Absolute and some other clans "you should fight for epics", then even flaming how they stoping wars at epics and much more bullsh1t.
Oh i forgot to mention 1 more small detail, how is going gear/char sale on Alegro?
ps:ssj you gonna need 2 seconds to add a flame post in here i have no doubts in your FLAME skills, don't worry i wont dignify you the respond.

Iblis

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
ve3k сказал(а):
Lati сказал(а):
he just played char that i stacked so much that even splicho could own with it :p
Word from a Emo leader, you gonna honor us another QQ topic how  glorious you are, and how  your members were not even worth  of you as a leader? And don't talk about oly i kinda had access to all your sections on forum, so feeding toons, arguing about next month hero and how were you doing things, i just didn't care for server nor for your clan. If i really wanted to be bad or so i could have just gave away to randoms on forum or in game your AQ/Zaken char infos, but as you can see none of that happened, cose guess what?I DON'T CARE :) , someone as you that was carebear enough not to war back first month and a half of server and talking how you had 1 party only and bunch of other bullsh1t, i am just sick of yours and posts of ssj and other morons from your BOT clan. There is like 5 people in total  ETC that were not acting like kids or flaming on the forum or in game.
Grats you won x30, now you can die in peace grats.
Funny how you left when you actually started to lose castles so better announce in front that you are leaving, 3 castles in same time you were just lack of people and drama in clan cose there was allot of people in ETC that wanted to go to x5, yes...Maybe i still do have access to your forum o_O?
Either show up on x5 and do something worth mentioning or stfu, beside showing off how you farmed so much gear before server actually got populated on x30, kept all epics locked down and giving "false hope" to Absolute and some other clans "you should fight for epics", then even flaming how they stoping wars at epics and much more bullsh1t.
Oh i forgot to mention 1 more small detail, how is going gear/char sale on Alegro?
ps:ssj you gonna need 2 seconds to add a flame post in here i have no doubts in your FLAME skills, don't worry i wont dignify you the respond.
wall of text again, oh come on stop the QQ

gfnob

Реакции
Баллы
He doesn`t care he just love to write wall of text

ShemalePW

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMG4Qa4vmOo !

valandril

Реакции
Баллы
1 small detail. IMO if some1 doesn`t care he just doesn`t care.
Writing poems = caring.

Tho, splicho is right about the part that you left when actually you started to get some enemies.

Now antharas is going to be killed by destroyers again ;D

I`ll be watching your dramas on x5 even tho im not going to be active there it`s gonna be intersting :*

darkflame

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Funny how you left when you actually started to lose castles so better announce in front that you are leaving
What a shame we lost 1 castle to russians (1 Party vs 4-5 Partys with Res and Castle Ports) at the last sieges while your shitty Clan PvE'd Castle Walls for like 1,5 Hours. I don't know what is more embrassing, to lose PvP with 4-5 Partys against 1 ETC Party or to lose a Castle. lol
All your bullshit about people leaving because of drama or the 5x is just ridiculous. People started being inactive, because clans like NF, Russians or shitty clans like Teamzone couldn't offer any decent competition on the 30x Server. It's not motivating to PK everyone, because all clans on the Server are pussys except Aragami and wait until ETC started leaving the Server. Now clans like Teamzone, NF and other Clans gonna claim they won the 30x Server and made us quiting, its just ridiculous. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх