MAGE CP 19-24 GMT+1 LF ACTIVE DRIVERS/ MAIN BD/PONY (1 Viewer)

Gaahl

Реакции
Баллы
Hi everybody, we are an italian-based Mage CP with some INT people already, we have 3rd class and CP time is 19-24 gmt+1 but very often we extend our farm even to 3-4 in the morning (ofc you can go before if you want to), and we're strongly LF:
-Active PONY
-Active Main BD

And most of all ACTIVE DRIVERS

PM me here if interested ASAP

Shaollin

Реакции
Баллы
Natt сказал(а):
Hi everybody, we are an italian-based Mage CP with some INT people already, we have 3rd class and CP time is 19-24 gmt+1 but very often we extend our farm even to 3-4 in the morning (ofc you can go before if you want to), and we're strongly LF:
-Active PONY
-Active Main BD
Can't send you a msg

Sipanda

Реакции
Баллы
Natt сказал(а):
-Active PONY
-Active Main BD
Hi m?m i send you msg but you have  full BOX you write me in my topic lf cp .. So i am interest i can help you if you want . Skype sipesek10 or pm here

QuelDroma

Реакции
Баллы
hi buddy, im loking for some action, i dont mind playing any char as long as its a support buff/dance/heal, if u wanna know more send me ts info and we can talk more. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх