LOOKING FOR INTERFACE (1 Viewer)

sekerino

Реакции
Баллы
hey im looking for an interface like this or similar one
can anyone help me please send some links or downloads.
thanks in advance
0eb92197cd14daa93da0f7a649fa0854.jpg

Rheider

Реакции
Баллы
Sorry for the necrobump, but i'm also interested on this and can't find anywhere.

DougCoder

Реакции
Баллы
Someone find that?
Pls share link 8) 8) :eek:

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
As I understand these kinda of patch are not allowed. These things basically tells you everything enemy is doing. This is game changing in olympiad especially. Player with this patch no need to learn any animations to dodge fights and so on.. I hope rpg make sure that interface files cannot be changed.

L

Lubosek

parazitc сказал(а):
As I understand these kinda of patch are not allowed. These things basically tells you everything enemy is doing. This is game changing in olympiad especially. Player with this patch no need to learn any animations to dodge fights and so on.. I hope rpg make sure that interface files cannot be changed.
Well you got a point, but still pple are using this interface for a long time though. I was just answering this request, even though it's not really the same.

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
Lubosek сказал(а):
Well you got a point, but still pple are using this interface for a long time though. I was just answering this request, even though it's not really the same.
I will probably use it myself because of 1 simply thing. I am going to play destroyer so to know who I will fight against in oly is needed to me. No need ask friend babysit me to check who I will be matched against...
also if you look from other perspective. In GOD you not only can see what target skill uses but also debuffs on him.

Elinora

Реакции
Баллы
hmm looks like deadz a bit

Banish

Реакции
Баллы
Stop Attack Ukraine !!!! Russia open eyes Putin take soldiers on die if you dont know where is your son or dad they die there, Rus soldier kill civil normal people how i how you.

On Ukraine die 6000 Rus soldier on this day

nabatau24

Реакции
Баллы
Cool! I like berhinger as a company, I think it may be my particular device or user error that is giving me problems. What driver do you use?
routerlogin
watch IPL

jaxxyyy

Реакции
Баллы
nabatau24 сказал(а):
Cool! I like berhinger as a company, I think it may be my particular device or user error that is giving me problems. What driver do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх