LOA (1 Viewer)

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Can u stop ppl who is pulling mobs on circle? Zone is pretty much useless since ppl bug mobs and u can find them even in fucking DV, kariks, actually everywhere in LOA and DV.
PPL w/o pt just pull them away since they cant farm, so they fuck everyone else who actually has pt. It was cancer on Motherland x3 and looks like same story here.

SPS

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
We had that situation before, ppl were pulling mobs to the fort outside. HGM said it is okey as long as moobs stay inside loa, but is illegal to take them outside. If u still think is unfair make a complaint in support.

OP
OP
R

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
It would be ok if mobs go back after they kill guy who pulled them (like on off, you couldnt pull them away, they would go back after some time, as I know RPG has off files or its just bad comercial trick?) but they stay stucked on kariks or even dragon valley. Its crap that whole farm zone is destroyed by some brain dead idiots who have nothing to do, so lets fk up other ppl.
Before ppl used to pvp for farm on circle and now its empty every day, from time to time there is party or two farmin for like 10mins till someone fk mobs and if u try to stop them with pk or w/e they come over and over again. For example there is one guy with nick Nubass or something like that, he is sleeping on circle, just pulling mobs, pk ppl and if u kill him 100x he will come 101, also he has whole boxed pt on bot, gms should check zones from time to time.

Daktaras

Реакции
Баллы
i-want-free-circle-and-kariks-also-no-competition-admin-m8-pls-help-3-man-the-fuck-up-5b5e9.png

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
thats just a part of the game, i dont see anything wrong there.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
all of this is wrong :)

that spot is pointless because stupid people who cant farm there take mobs away and bug them ..

why that mobs dont have setup like chimeras or others ? why they cant come back to circle in some time ? i dont understand it or maybe gm are unskilled to set them that settings i think right ? :)

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
On the previous server, the staff experimented with that. They made the mobs on circle come back, once pulled, but when they came back, they weren't moving around.. you know, in circle. They just stood there in one place.

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
i understand but some guys all day only running and taking mobs away :) and its quite patetic ...

Daktaras

Реакции
Баллы
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
A grade robe user meow commented this post :D .... exelent :) i wish you good farm in loa
for one month it will be free .. maybe ...

Daktaras

Реакции
Баллы
kiba сказал(а):
A grade robe user meow commented this post  :D .... exelent :) i wish you good farm in loa
for one month it will be free .. maybe ...
dude you should definitely check out my vorpal robe :*
send me a postcard from fog

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы

and what about my idea ? To make scouts agressive ??

all people will be unharmed and D grade people with song of wind will be unable to take mobs out of their spot 8)

hm?

MaQueen

Реакции
Баллы
what are u talking about u trash?
and what about people that they are not no lifer russians to play 10h per day always with full party?
russians kick out of pt international players that dont know to speak russ language,,
so in conclusion if there is a farm zone it should be for everyone and not only for enslavers..
SPOIL SHOULD EXIST AS WELL

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
MaQueen сказал(а):
what are u talking about u trash?
and what about people that they are not no lifer russians to play 10h per day always with full party?
russians kick out of pt international players that dont know to speak russ language,,
so in conclusion if there is a farm zone it should be for everyone and not only for enslavers..
SPOIL SHOULD EXIST AS WELL
iam not russian and iam playing 5 hours per day max ... AND I WANT TO FIX LOA because that retards destroying that location
?
becuase all morons can take mobs away from circle because agressive are only leaders with slow speed ...
make scouts agro and it will be fixed  :-*

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
you can try to present your suggestions in support

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх