LF friendly small clan (1 Viewer)

KIRY

Реакции
Баллы
New noob paladin lf small clan, ( ch in Aden / rune / goddard would be perfect :p )
-i just joined this server, and seems very nice.
-gear / lvl very low atm :p
-experience with Paladin char - over 2 years on Wrath server
If anyone is looking for past informations, well.. flames, drama, movies, can be found here :D

StupidAdvertising

Реакции
Баллы
Why small? U can get in a big and friendly one too :). And u'll have lots more fun in such a one.

ve3k

Реакции
Баллы
big clans are involved in pvp , and maybe he doesnt like to pvp

HOKY

Реакции
Баллы
Been in wrath too for over an year, welcome Kiry

kaze1

Реакции
Баллы
this guy isn't a pve dude lol, know him from other servers, try 4business.

mnemo1

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
K

KIRY

Реакции
Баллы
baho сказал(а):
Why small? U can get in a big and friendly one too :). And u'll have lots more fun in such a one.
small, becoz i just entered this server..low lvl ..low gear.. From my experience big clans recruit 78 + S gear + nobles
HOKY сказал(а):
Been in wrath too for over an year, welcome Kiry
hello :D
mnemo сказал(а):
hehe, Hello dude.
kaze сказал(а):
this guy isn't a pve dude lol, know him from other servers, try 4business.
Ty for suggestion, i will try. ;)

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
small, becoz i just entered this server..low lvl ..low gear.. From my experience big clans recruit 78 + S gear + nobles
make paila and you are 78+ in 2 days,  QI at shrine drop 100% x5, you make mss for sub in 20min, about S.. ok, need clan or box++  :D
but stuff/xp isnt rly hard

SplichO

Реакции
Баллы
Alkaz сказал(а):
make paila and you are 78+ in 2 days,  QI at shrine drop 100% x5, you make mss for sub in 20min, about S.. ok, need clan or box++  :D
Char from lvl 1 to 78 takes 5 hours,+2-3 hours to finish full quest including HS,Ketra/Varka and 3 d class quest together with 700 quest items from shrine. Just do all 3 pailakas and you got no problem. If you need help with basic stuff, gear to make you  progress faster just pm me on forum or in game. Anyway what class you playing?

dreph

Реакции
Баллы
even though she`s a drama*letsnotsaythisword* sometimes, she was one of the best pally on wrath, nice to see ya here too:)

OP
OP
K

KIRY

Реакции
Баллы
I promise this year i wont flame :-s

past0r

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
make paila and you are 78+ in 2 days,  QI at shrine drop 100% x5, you make mss for sub in 20min, about S.. ok, need clan or box++  :D
Char from lvl 1 to 78 takes 5 hours,+2-3 hours to finish full quest including HS,Ketra/Varka and 3 d class quest together with 700 quest items from shrine. Just do all 3 pailakas and you got no problem. If you need help with basic stuff, gear to make you  progress faster just pm me on forum or in game. Anyway what class you playing?
sell me recipe for 78 lvl char in 5 hours

BoBczech

Реакции
Баллы
SplichO сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
make paila and you are 78+ in 2 days,  QI at shrine drop 100% x5, you make mss for sub in 20min, about S.. ok, need clan or box++  :D
Char from lvl 1 to 78 takes 5 hours,+2-3 hours to finish full quest including HS,Ketra/Varka and 3 d class quest together with 700 quest items from shrine. Just do all 3 pailakas and you got no problem. If you need help with basic stuff, gear to make you  progress faster just pm me on forum or in game. Anyway what class you playing?
78 lvl char in 8 hours without cakes?  :D Hun...

Alkaz

Реакции
Баллы
BoBczech сказал(а):
SplichO сказал(а):
Alkaz сказал(а):
78 lvl char in 8 hours without cakes?  :D Hun...
ahah
less

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх