LF English people to build a community clan (1 Viewer)

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
Dear players,
As you might have noticed we are playing on a russian server. Which means, sh*tload of russians (Duh! ::)) and alot of russian talk. This kinda bothers me when looking for a party.
So i started looking for an international clan but all i see are constant parties.
So i came up with the idea to start a clan for all people who are looking for an english community ingame. The clan doesnt have high goals atm and therefore EVERYONE is welcome. no matter what level or class. The main goal is to have all english speakers together so it will be much easier to create parties, ask for help and of course have a nice talk ingame :).
One rule: Keep it english ;).
Currently, the clan is level 4 with 38 members and growing fast. So if you want a spot, be quick :). We have TS running and a forum. Check inqontrolclan.freeforums.org .
If your interested, leave a reply with your nick, send a PM  (DonPaco or Spunkie) or just fill the application on the forum.
Hope to get some nice reactions and see you ingame ;),
yours,
Paco

OP
OP
D

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
Clan level 4 with new spots available :). Alltho everyone is welcome we prefer to have active tanks healers and WCs

OP
OP
D

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
I noticed we are growing and growing, which is nice. Tho im missing alot of PMs from people which is sad. So i created a simple forum.
Register at inqontrolclan.freeforums.org and leave me your ingame name, class lvl and reason for joining.
see you soon!,
paco

~Lindeh~

Реакции
Баллы
I would very much like to join when my game magically repairs itself so that it will start. =) I made a thread on your forum. ^_^*

OP
OP
D

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
~Lindsey~ сказал(а):
I would very much like to join when my game magically repairs itself so that it will start. =) I made a thread on your forum. ^_^*
I read your post and answered it  :D

rainlosss

Реакции
Баллы
Hey! Id like to join your clan

Please PM me in game when you are online - my IGN is : Rainloss

Im russian myself but would rather play with english speaking people. Currently playing as Bishop.

Looking forward to playing with you! ;)

OP
OP
D

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
Rainloss сказал(а):
Hey! Id like to join your clan
Please PM me in game when you are online - my IGN is : Rainloss
Im russian myself but would rather play with english speaking people. Currently playing as Bishop.
Looking forward to playing with you! ;)
haha i can imagine that. I once was in a clan full of people from my country too and somehow it never worked out. English FTW :p. Can you make a post on the forum?
cya ingame

OP
OP
D

donpaco

Реакции
Баллы
Currently, the clan has 40 active members and is full for now. We will try to get to clan lvl 6 as soon as possible. Till that time, leave a post on our clanforum and i will reply when we have some slots again :).

yours,
paco

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх