lf en community testers (1 Viewer)

dpms

Реакции
Баллы
lf en community testers to support this project!

if you were chosen please contact support to gain access to the cbt. if you were not chosen but wish to participate and can dedicate yourself to the cbt, contact support! application period is long over.. but theres always a chance! :L

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
gimeee gimeee gimeee

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
Where all EN community testers ?:)
we w8 u :)

babbo

Реакции
Баллы
you won't find any tester,couse that chronicle isn't what l2 was supposed to be ,you should go back to G Final X30;)

kornez

Реакции
Баллы
PacoR сказал(а):
you won't find any tester,couse that chronicle isn't what l2 was supposed to be ,you should go back to G Final X30;)
playing pre-GOD chronicles is same to censored, no thx
-smn

Zyrios

Реакции
Баллы
I'm testing some stuff but the server have official files so isn't necessary to test much things, all stuff that i tested works 100% fine, if you need something to test please let me know because everything that i wanted to see if works its working :p

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
Zyrios сказал(а):
I'm testing some stuff but the server have official files so isn't necessary to test much things, all stuff that i tested works 100% fine, if you need something to test please let me know because everything that i wanted to see if works its working :p
Need test PK system :)

Zyrios

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
Zyrios сказал(а):
Okay, i'll test it, you want to see how many rep and how many pks you have and drops right?

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
Zyrios сказал(а):
ZBestNub сказал(а):
Zyrios сказал(а):
Okay, i'll test it, you want to see how many rep and how many pks you have and drops right?
need test 1-4 PK drop/delete event items/delete LS etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх