Lag problems (1 Viewer)

• Автор темы SDB
  • Дата начала
S

SDB

Hey whats up, good night,

Well i made the topic bcoz since a week ago, im getting some lag and d/c problems almost everyday. Happens in everyplace, towns, instances, aoe.

The weird thing is that i getting those lags and dc every 15-20minutes and just happens in the x7 Victory server, i play well in the other ones.

Its the first time this happens to me, and its almost imposible to play like this, and more for me that im healer.

This thing start happening after the rollback, i dont know if that have something to do..

What i can do?

Waiting for anwers and sorry for the awfull english.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Do you know if someone has the same problem ? Seems more problem from you side, make sure you have client, updater, patch from RPG-club website, run full-check on updater, check your internet connection.. If you have problem even after, submit ticket.

OP
OP
S

SDB

Still happens, i dont know what else to do. How i make a ticket? IG?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
http://support.rpg-club.net/index.php?a=add

BaKuu

Реакции
Баллы
Agree with Kriz. After rollback there are plenty of situations of freezes, lags and mass disconnects, which make some activities unable to play.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Is the lag still persisting? I'm being told it should be normal at the moment

OP
OP
S

SDB

smn сказал(а):
Is the lag still persisting? I'm being told it should be normal at the moment
Today i played for one hour in work break, and i have no lag or dc's. I will check how i do in aoe farm or instances later in home. At least i think this is a good start.

OP
OP
S

SDB

The dc's are gone, but the freezes are still there.. freeze for 1 or 2 minutes and then continues.. and happens every 20/30minutes now.

I make a ticket and gms change the proxy of my acc, so i think now that the problem is more my network right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх