lag/ mass disconect (1 Viewer)

guides

Реакции
Баллы
I don't want flame but any info about that mass dissconect, login faild and lags.
Where is the problem? We can't farm normal, can't make instance.

PwnzatoRek

Реакции
Баллы
Yeap, try to fix it asap, it's kind of annoying....

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
Lags, 1min pick up lags, DC's and now server kicks and restricts accounts from logging in. Come the fuck on...

BTW: Tell me, which of the server admins came up with that brilliant idea, that when server can't handle people online it kicks some and blocks them from logging in? It's retarded, you know that?

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Zibo сказал(а):
BTW: Tell me, which of the server admins came up with that brilliant idea, that when server can't handle people online it kicks some and blocks them from logging in? It's retarded, you know that?
That is not intentional. It's usually how ddos works. It drops you from the game and prevents you from logging in. And since it targets different areas at a time, some users can log, some can't.

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
If it targets different areas, why it affects only particular accounts? All are from the same "area" at a time, right?
I had my clients up, they got kicked out - I was able to log in back 2 of the accounts without a problem while 1 was unable to log in for almost an hour (it just didn't want to get past the login screen), which particularly pissed me off, since I've lost 1b due to unfinished very important transaction....

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
It doesn't affect particular accounts. You are the only one that has such issue.
Individual issues should be directed to support.

Zibo

Реакции
Баллы
Lagging on one account while another works perfect does exist here and I'm not the only one with such an issue, so I guess it isn't different with logging in issues. It's rare and not worth reporting though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх