Kamaels 2nd class transfer (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

flossy1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,
I would like to ask you for letitng kamales do the giran's blacksmith quest for transfer to second class.
The reason why i ask, is the part of soul breaker quest, where need to collect 10 wrym's hearts. Drop of those things is very low, i did it like 30 minutes on totally empty spawns.
When server will start and that spots will be a little crowded it will takes hours to make class...
So please change drop chance or allow kamaels make giran's quest. It's not fair.

MrCoffee

Реакции
Баллы
The Scavenger quest is many times longer and more boring than the Kamael one. And that's for level 19. So instead of crying and making posts about things that will make your PVE more enjoyable, why don't you play another class, or another game. I hate people that make posts about how unfair something about their class is, and asking for a specific, custom change to make their lives better, without regard to how it affects the overall balance.
So here is my advice for you:
GTFO
GTFO
GTFO

Evangelion1

Реакции
Баллы
if u increase something for that class then do it for everyone or dont do it at all to any class

OP
OP
F

flossy1

Реакции
Баллы
The thing is, all other class are possible to do the 2nd class faster than kamaels

nayuarany

Реакции
Баллы
So don't make Kamael... i think that quests are balanced and every class has the same chance. For example orcs have to kill quest monsters with respawn for example 2 min and if there will be ~100 orcs or more? nvm

muagez

Реакции
Баллы
nayuarany сказал(а):
So don't make Kamael... i think that quests are balanced and every class has the same chance. For example orcs have to kill quest monsters with respawn for example 2 min and if there will be ~100 orcs or more? nvm
+1
and there will be ofcourse more than 100 orcs, so who cares about KFC

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх