Is this comp good enought for gf/h5 servers... (1 Viewer)

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
Intel I5 4690
Gigabyte B85M-D3H
Crucial 8 GB 1600 MHz CL9
Plextor M5P 128 GB SATA III
Cooler Master N200
Cooler Master G450M
MSI GTX 750
SPC Spartan Pro

cost around 600euro

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
its fine but i would personaly rather go for AMD fx6/8 and some radeon graphic

OP
OP
A

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
for example?

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
Well if u are not rushing rly to have some brand new uber good pc
my suggestion
AMD Fx6300 3.5 - turbo boost 4.1 it should be around 100 euro
and graphic card in range around
Sapphire HD 7750 - 1GB i think its also around 100euro
my friend has this and he play Dayz/CSGO etc games with 0 problems but if u would like u can keep that graphic card it aint bad there is better cards for like 20/30$ more

frn

Реакции
Баллы
GeForces are overpriced. That's why I have Radeon R9.

And remember to have at least 2 spare ddr3 slots just in case of upgrade.

OP
OP
A

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
I dont think so ill upgrade this pc :D if l2 will work on it. I also want to buy laptop do you know any which ill be able to play in l2 w/o lags? around 700 euros

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
Hes telling you truth AMD or Radeon sucked before but now they are good and much less montey then Intel/Nvidia stuff but thats personal opinion of every gamer so...

idk try look for some Lenovo or something like that

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
TheRealKirito сказал(а):
Do NOT get an AMD cpu for L2. For this game you need a CPU that is powerful in single core, and AMD cpu's suck balls at that. I believe L2 is not even using 2 cores...
Just get an unlocked Intel CPU, overclock it as much as you can and there you have it, best performance you can get in L2. For GPU, you can get an AMD card as it's considerably cheaper than nVidia and it really doesn't matter in L2.

TheRealKirito

Реакции
Баллы
grumba сказал(а):
TheRealKirito сказал(а):
Do NOT get an AMD cpu for L2. For this game you need a CPU that is powerful in single core, and AMD cpu's suck balls at that. I believe L2 is not even using 2 cores...
Just get an unlocked Intel CPU, overclock it as much as you can and there you have it, best performance you can get in L2. For GPU, you can get an AMD card as it's considerably cheaper than nVidia and it really doesn't matter in L2.
why would anybody go ONLY for L2 this game is 10 year old and hes not probably gonna do only lineage on it even if he say so, so i would personally as i said would go for fx and radeon graphics, anyway if hes planning to buy right now pc hes probably planning to keep it for next lets say 3 years so its fine.
If hes only looking for l2 then just get ssd some ram  and any fuckin graphic card
About the l2 requirements i think it does only use 1 core

frn

Реакции
Баллы
This is a good point. SSD for easy setup. Or Ram drive and redirect animation/textures folders to it for geeks.

OP
OP
A

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
so thats mean i dont need that good comp to run h5 in mass pvp with +- 20 fps?

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
As i said, if you have the money get an i5 (recommend 4690k), an ssd and whatever graphics card. If you get an FX you'll have something like 10 fps in mass pvp, if even that.

If you're interested in other games too, modern ones as well, get an AMD 290, they're pretty cheap nowadays and have more than enough performance for any game currently released.

OP
OP
A

ayeri

Реакции
Баллы
yea i want to get this CPU and looking for good and cheap motherboard. I wont play in any other games l2 and SC2 but i guess for sc2 doesnt metter what computer ill have.

grumba

Реакции
Баллы
ayeri сказал(а):
yea i want to get this CPU and looking for good and cheap motherboard. I wont play in any other games l2 and SC2 but i guess for sc2 doesnt metter what computer ill have.
As a matter of fact, Intel CPU's perform considerably better in SC2 as well so there you have it, decision made.

Scaryy

Реакции
Баллы
no graphic card, ssd hard, 4k ram, full details fraps with 200ppl. graciafinal.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
gracia final this setup is easy mode, go pentium 2 :D

and on h5 no matter what you have you will get starwars over time. But yeah its okay for sieges, mby 2nd hd to ssd for fraps if u want doing it. And y ssd for win + l2 is must

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх