Is the server merge guaranteed? (1 Viewer)

Dryad1

Реакции
Баллы
Hello! Long time no play - I see new HF server opening in November :) But I have time to play now. What I always liked about RPG club is that you don't lose your toons because when server closes, it gets merged :) So is it still true? If I start playing now, will the server get merged with the new one sometime in 2018?

Thank for answers

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
Dryad Elder сказал(а):
Hello! Long time no play - I see new HF server opening in November :) But I have time to play now. What I always liked about RPG club is that you don't lose your toons because when server closes, it gets merged :) So is it still true? If I start playing now, will the server get merged with the new one sometime in 2018?
Thank for answers
It's a high possibility, but no one can tell your for sure. It usually takes over a year to merge. My suggestion is play now on the servers that are open, have some fun and then if time permits switch to the new one.

layzie

Реакции
Баллы
hey,
i think new server will be ertheia, so it woldnt make much sence to merge this server with the new one.
cause on GoD+ Chronicles once u get awakened, everything u farmed before is almost useless (except epics
so there isnt a big difference if u continue ur old merged character, or start from begining.
i think if there will be a merge for Party Server, it will be merged to federation x15, like Victory Server before.

well, i cant see GMs thaughts, but in my opinion, thats the only logical option.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
layzie сказал(а):
i think new server will be ertheia, so it woldnt make much sence to merge this server with the new one.
Rpg-club is opening 2 servers. Ertheia opens on September 15th and another server with a High Five chronicle will open later in the Fall of 2017.
https://forumen.rpg-club.net/index.php/topic,178032.0.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх