INSULTING LIKE CRAZY, DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRAZY GUY! (1 Viewer)

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы

What you will do if they insult your mother this way. If this is right, dont do anything.
Regards, monsterbg.

Unno1

Реакции
Баллы
/block nickname

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
In the Rules there is punishmed for insulting real life, like family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
Yes, harassing should be punished.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
It is :) But I cannot judge this - can't translate.

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
It is  :) But I cannot judge this - can't translate.
I am sure u can send it to the Russian moderates, or ask a russian to translate it.
Its basiclly, spaming cursing words about fu&cking mother until its dead, "sh&its in her mouth seemen with strawbery's like this and etc
1000 hours chat ban for this kind of swear, and we demand it!
Its outrageos.

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Will you do something about this guy? Chat ban or jail for 5000 minutes. So he can teach his mouth next time.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
If its not a problem, what was the punishment? (thanks)
I am asking in order to improve the community, when they see harsh punishment, they ofcourse will stop harrasing, like crazy!
Ty.

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Chat punishment depends on how bad rules abuse was and on which time the same person breaks the rules. Using wrong chat for trade announcements usually begins with 10 min chat ban, it increases with each time they do it. If its first insult and isn't to bad we start with 30 mins chat ban. This case isn't very good so i recommended 1000 min ban for the person to calm.
Person who have the chat ban has own right to write complaint to support if he/she doesn't agree with the punishment. In this case someone will look into it and in consultation with person who gave the ban will decide the outcome.

Wrecker

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Chat punishment depends on how bad rules abuse was and on which time the same person breaks the rules. Using wrong chat for trade announcements usually begins with 10 min chat ban, it increases with each time they do it. If its first insult and isn't to bad we start with 30 mins chat ban. This case isn't very good so i recommended 1000 min ban for the person to calm.
Person who have the chat ban has own right to write complaint to support if he/she doesn't agree with the punishment. In this case someone will look into it and in consultation with person who gave the ban will decide the outcome.
ty this is nice.

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
Thank you for doing this, I really appreciate it.
Regards, monsterbg.

BiTG

Реакции
Баллы
Ye nice, when i was in QQmore with you, the rules were much worse... for any little fail you kicked me out of clan, Where is the justice? :D

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
kids need to be thaught roughly, ur behavior was childlish :D but it was fun to play that time

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
BiTG сказал(а):
Ye nice, when i was in QQmore with you, the rules were much worse... for any little fail you kicked me out of clan, Where is the justice? :D
"for any little fail" .. it  means it was more than once ?  :D

Pinny

Реакции
Баллы
LOL so much cry,oh noes he flamed my mother in a video game, punish him....

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх