Im tired of this (1 Viewer)

LastSonOfKrypton

Реакции
Баллы
5 minutes ago golkonda was almost dead and guess what happened.. i got disconnected and i couldnt login with the specific char while alll my other chars logged in normally. Why are we paying for? Either you gonna give me my facking money back or the damn sub quest completed. Im tired of this since day 1. I wont send a ticket to support because u need 1 week to answer . If u have so much work you can hire more ppl with the money we gave u till now.

O

Overview

LastSonOfKrypton сказал(а):
Why are we paying for? If u have so much work you can hire more ppl with the money we gave u till now.
What are you paying exactly? PA :D
Then you pay for "VIP - Additional box + Special Proxy + Additional Bonuses", not for "login problem immunity".
You really think the 4 euro you gave them gets you a special treatment (no dc, not using proper bug report,...)?
Even on retail we have some login problem and you need to use proper support channel.
Quit whining retard, you'll get the next Golkonda. This QQ post is, at best, a good opportunity to appear like a moron.

OP
OP
L

LastSonOfKrypton

Реакции
Баллы
Some ppl are working harder than u to get that 4 euro. But you cant understand that because u are holding from ur parents obviously. ADMIN im still waiting for an answer.

O

Overview

Ofc, my parents give me money so I don't have to work. Isn't it what successful people do?
If you really value these 4euro (I can understand that), read what you are buying.
ADMIN im still waiting for an answer.
Post was moved to Flame section (hence my humble contribution :D), you can stop waiting.^^

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
OP
OP
L

LastSonOfKrypton

Реакции
Баллы
trashes like you wont tell me what to do. ill wait for an official answer

miou1

Реакции
Баллы
Nothing will change. Besides, I can bet u had max windows reached because u didnt had PA on already logged accounts(remember for +window from PA to work you need to log premium account before u log non-PA accounts). There were no occasions u couldnt reconnect instantly after dc on server so far so it was either what I said before or your infernet provider/home network fault.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы

Alice

Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 648
Баллы
1 314
Official answer (since you insisted in PM): we won't give you your "facking" (it's a quote) money back, because you got what you paid for - access to special proxy for your account + bonuses to game process.
PA doesn't guarantee any of the following:
- immunity to login problems, stable connection on the part of your provider, infallible OS work
- special treatment on the part of administration, answers to your rude posts on forums, out-of-queue support service
- watering your crops, feeding you children, clearing your skin.
Have a nice day!

O

Overview

I was looking for a snappy comeback, but nothing can equal that burn... :(

@LasSonOfKrypton, was the waiting worth it? :)

Hakira

Реакции
Баллы
5 minutes ago golkonda was almost dead and guess what happened.. i got disconnected and i couldnt login with the specific char while alll my other chars logged in normally. Why are we paying for? Either you gonna give me my facking money back or the damn sub quest completed. Im tired of this since day 1. I wont send a ticket to support because u need 1 week to answer . If u have so much work you can hire more ppl with the money we gave u till now.
This has happened to me too.
have patience, it is best to remake the boss, this is a game and not real life.
the previlege of paying the pa, does not mean that you will not have a disconect
GL !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх