i have a question about merge (1 Viewer)

Sanosuke

Реакции
Баллы
What about char that dindt log about 4-5months? they will merge all char or most active? pls answer me :D

M

MV

https://www.rpg-club.org/votes/
Conditions of merge are posted at the top of the page. The first rule of the merge is:
Код:
1.Characters under level 50 which were not logged on for over 6 months will be deleted.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
tradebot is considered like regular client login right?

Dziejowa

Реакции
Баллы
And what about acc on wich are more char then 7?? For exemple I have summoners in different location on x5 and x15 on the same acc. No one from stuff couldn't say anything in this matter :(

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
Dziejowa сказал(а):
And what about acc on wich are more char then 7? For exemple I have summoners in different location on x5 and x15 on the same acc. No one from stuff couldn't say anything in this matter :(

M

MV

Seems that no character will be deleted, unless under 50 and not logged for over 5 months. An account can have 30+ chars, 7 on display and the rest on list.

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
wow didnt know account can have that much chars thanks mv :)

JaCoX

Реакции
Баллы
thanks pal you always being helpful =)

kakapapacici

Реакции
Баллы
MichaelV сказал(а):
Seems that no character will be deleted, unless under 50 and not logged for over 5 months. An account can have 30+ chars, 7 on display and the rest on list.
so why i can't make more than 7 chars  ?

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
SpringR сказал(а):
MichaelV сказал(а):
so why i can't make more than 7 chars  ?
MichaelV сказал(а):
It can have only if a merge is done and admin works directly on the server db. As a player you are restricted to creating max 7 chars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх