Ark | Ковчег - [x1] Hunted (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Ayame

Реакции
Баллы

Rafail was a hunter who belonged to a very old tribe of hunters. Every day he went out to hunt for animals using his bow and arrow. He was proud of being an adept archer.

One day as he traveled thru the lands of Aden, he spotted a wild tiger in the forest he thought to himself, ?This large wild tiger is sure to die at my hands. My skill at hunting will put it to an end.?

Then, Rafail strung his bow and shot a sharp arrow directly to the tiger?s back. The arrow tore at the tiger?s back and caused a deep wound. In writhing pain and anger the tiger rushed at Rafail and pierced his stomach with its sharp and pointed fangs.

At once the proud hunter and the wild tiger lay dead due to their injuries.
d
Soon a Wolf, came strolling by.

At the sight of the injured hunter and the lifeless tiger he was filled with glee, ?Oh, my fortune ! Today I have found food that will last me for days. Fate was unkind to the hunter and the tiger but it has shone for me.?

?The flesh around the arrow?s tip must be soft and delicious to chew. I shall eat the boar?s flesh from there slowly so as to enjoy this treasure.? Thought the tiger to himself, consumed by greed and hunger

While distracted by his selfish desires, the wolf missed the hunter, who managed to get his bow and pointed it at the wolf.

After receiving an arrow to his heart, the wolf fell down, lifeless.

"Never let greed consume and distract you." - Thought the hunter to himself.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх