How to play L2 rpg-club on linux (ubuntu) (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
because:
not all people knows about it.
people don't know that FREE OS exists in this world.
people like windows games (cod, crysis,fallout ect..)
people are stupid, they better choose fighting with viruses/worms ect. than having OS without viruses.
people are so lazy, that they want to do all works with 1 click... and even, they don't know what they clicked.
and the most important thing is, PEOPLE FEAR NEW THINGS IN THEY LIFE.

OP
OP
parazitc1

parazitc1

Реакции
Баллы
WaffenSS сказал(а):
iStrenki сказал(а):
I heard on Linux you can access internet, watch movies and listen to music!
I wish windows would have such features :/
install win7 and play l2 on it. stop asking stupid questions how to play game on linux ... jeez
maybe he use Linux for work or at school (e.t.c)( or he have his own reasons). 
I am learning php-bb programing at the moment and open source programs are really nice :)

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
because:
not all people knows about it.
people don't know that FREE OS exists in this world.
people like windows games (cod, crysis,fallout ect..)
people are stupid, they better choose fighting with viruses than having OS without viruses.
people are so lazy, that they want to do works with 1 click... and even, they don't know what they clicked.
and the most important thing is, PEOPLE FEAR NEW THINGS IN THEY LIFE.
not rly
most of ppl know about linux
those ppl know its free
ofc ppl love windows games, still its not only about games but also about programs, features
they dont need to fight with viruses just to protect against them, for simple users free AV programs r more than enough
i dont see nothing bad in that - i push 1 key and windows installs automatically, i push one button and get all drivers i need
most of ppl like new things in their life but it must be guaranteed those things will be better, atm linux cant guarantee that cuz its not compatible with a lot of software or hardware, this is why ppl rather choose modern windows releases than linux
parazitc сказал(а):
WaffenSS сказал(а):
iStrenki сказал(а):
I heard on Linux you can access internet, watch movies and listen to music!
I wish windows would have such features :/
install win7 and play l2 on it. stop asking stupid questions how to play game on linux ... jeez
maybe he use Linux for work or at school (e.t.c)( or he have his own reasons). 
I am learning php-bb programing at the moment and open source programs are really nice :)
would be kewl for me to learn php as well but im too lazy atm :S

WaffenSS

Реакции
Баллы
Linux has his pluses Windows has his...
For gaming right now Windows is beter.. only reason is because company that produce game make them for windows just to sell more... and shure windows own most of desktop market
when we come to speak about security and stability Linux totaly own windows.. just look at serves market, and at the Top 500supercomputer of the world are 91%linux and only 1%windows.
But the real reason Linux is not so popular among ppl is beacause at school they teach us to use Windows and other Microsoft programs... and when cildren grow up they will shure use something they allready know even if its not free...
Last year my school had an finansing to buy new computers... (since they were old like hell) and they bought clear computers and instaled linux saving alot of money. with money they saved the bought some other computers at Library to...
Linux is not so frendly at use as Windows but some distributions in last years did some great job especialy Ubuntu.

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
yes, it works but i wasn't asking this :) i mean without game/vga setups, are any way to improve performance for l2 or any other game? maybe ishould say, Are any way to stop some process to get better performance?
On archlinux there is something... (as 1 friend told to me) but he is traveling at the moment.. so i can;t to ask :(
There's actually nothing that could help. L2 works like crap even on Windows and working with Wine implementation of Windows API won't help here. ATI doesn't help as well with their drivers. I guess you'd have better performance with nVidia card what much better supported but also don't expect miracles. If you want to play L2 for real, you have to either dual-boot or use separate machine for gaming, that's all.
Regarding Windows - Linux flames, if you're not a gamer and don't need Windows-only software then Linux is more than fine for daily work/web/developing. There's no point in discussing which OS is better and why.

Lokocz

Реакции
Баллы
Arcain сказал(а):
parazitc сказал(а):
yes, it works but i wasn't asking this :) i mean without game/vga setups, are any way to improve performance for l2 or any other game? maybe ishould say, Are any way to stop some process to get better performance?
On archlinux there is something... (as 1 friend told to me) but he is traveling at the moment.. so i can;t to ask :(
There's actually nothing that could help. L2 works like crap even on Windows and working with Wine implementation of Windows API won't help here. ATI doesn't help as well with their drivers. I guess you'd have better performance with nVidia card what much better supported but also don't expect miracles. If you want to play L2 for real, you have to either dual-boot or use separate machine for gaming, that's all.
Regarding Windows - Linux flames, if you're not a gamer and don't need Windows-only software then Linux is more than fine for daily work/web/developing. There's no point in discussing which OS is better and why.
its rather discussion why ppl choose windows not linux but w/e

Guardian1

Реакции
Баллы
well u can buy SSD hdd that would make game run more smoothly especially at sieges/mass pvp.
also found interesting post on elliebelly forum

Diego Vargas: Open L2.EXE in CFF explorer and enable the binary flag "App can handle ]2GB memory" and save.

Use a custom unencrypted L2.INI by passing L2.EXE -INI=yourL2.ini on the command line and change CacheSizeMegs=32 to CacheSizeMegs=2048

The former will allow the L2 executable to allocate ] 2gb memory.
The latter will allow the L2 executable to actually use ]2gb memory.

If you dont understand what I am talking about and/or cant figure it out based on what I posted then just upgrade your hardware as mentioned in the OP.

I will not help people with this, all pm's regarding this will be deleted.

Arcain

Реакции
Баллы
All these helps, but not really on Linux where you're preety much "emulating" Windows game on non-Windows system w/ DirectX being translated to OpenGL. That's the problem and Wine handle some games more than fine, but L2 isn't one of them, been there, done that since C3, now it's even worse with every new client getting higher hardware requirements ;-)

Dranko

Реакции
Баллы
Nice, that things about l2.exe and l2.ini works fine, thanks :D

zlasu

Реакции
Баллы
I play on Linux on this server with no problem.

Linux: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Wine ver: 1.2
Update work's.

Every thing works (I need to change some L2 shortcuts). Game works very bad but it is foul of my comp spec (Dell XPS 1210 with GeForce Go 7400 64MB).

nikolas1

Реакции
Баллы
Step 1
install wine
Код:
sudo apt-get install wine1.2
Step 2
install winetricks
Код:
wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks
chmod +x winetricks
Step 3
open winetricks
Код:
./winetricks
and tick dotnet30 to install NET framework
Step 4
go to - -]applications - -]wine - -] Brows c:
open  /windows/fonts, and copy this file in to font folder
http://www.4shared.com/file/vQIfs419/tahoma.html
Step 5
now copy rpgupdater.exe in to lineage II folder
and run it with wine.
do not forget to make exe files executable
have fun

smatsak

Реакции
Баллы
parazitc сказал(а):
Dear admins, how we can play in this server on linux (ubuntu)?
Maybe got any ideas how to connect here?
the main problem is updater.  with WINE i can't install .net framework perfectly so i can't run updater... any ideas?
It's really possible

Nauzet

Реакции
Баллы
When i click any "accept"" button the game freezes :((((
anyone?

betterdiploma

Реакции
Баллы
How to get 100% copy degree with real seal and signatures? offer degree, diploma, notary, transcript, certificate, passport, license, etc..
Buy fake degree of Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), buy fake degree of Stanford University, buy fake degree of Harvard University diploma, buy fake degree of University of Oxford diploma, make fake degree of California Institute Technology (Caltech) diploma, buy fake degree of ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) diploma, order fake degree of University of Cambridge diploma, buy fake degree of University College London (UCL) diploma, buy fake degree of Imperial College London degree, buy fake degree of University of Chicago degree, how to buy fake Nanyang Technological University (NTU) transcript certificate?
buy fake degree of National University of Singapore (NUS) degree, buy fake degree of Princeton University, buy fake degree of Cornell University, price of University of Pennsylvania digital copy transcript, buy fake degree of USA University, cost of Yale University replacement degree, buy fake degree of Columbia University, buy fake Heidelberg University degree, buy replica University of Melbourne diploma, purchase Monash University diploma certificaet, purchase University of South Africa transcript, buy fake UNISA (University of South Africa) degree online, UNISA degree, UNISA diploma, UNISA transcript, buy fake UNISA diploma, buy fake degree of University of South Africa, buy fake UNISA degree certificate.
Buy fake degree of RMIT University in Australia.
Buy fake Monash University diploma in Melbourne, fake Open University transcript in England.
Buy fake University of Melbourne degree, purchase replica degree of Birkbeck, University of London.
Buy fake University of Newcastle diploma, purchase replica diploma of Open University in England. Purchase American replica diploma online.
Replica University of Birmingham degree sample, University of Cambridge official transcript certificate sample.
How to Produce the seal and embossed of diploma certificate?
Fake University of Hertfordshire bachelor degree, replica master diploma. How to make the Holographic Logo of transcript certificate?
Fake academic transcript sample, digital copy of degree certificate. Buy false Australia degree. Purchase England phony transcript certificate.
How order replica university degree certificate? Where can I get copy University of Leeds diploma?
Seal and embossed sample of degree, hologram sample of transcript. Make fake college diploma online, replica university diploma sample.
How to get electronic diploma? Buy Germany Urkunde.
Buy Real Passport Online, Buy Diplomatic Passport, Buy Dual Citizenship, Buy European Passport, Buy Registered Passport, Buy Real Canada Passport, Buy Real UK Passport, Buy US Passport, Buy Australian Passport, Buy Austria Passport,Buy real drivers license, Buy Driver's License, Buy real UK driving license for sale, Buy Visa Online, Buy US Green card online, Buy Residence Permit online, Buy Schengen Visa Online Buy Social Security Card Online, Buy Social Security Card for sale online, Buy SSN card online, Buy SSC online, Buy Birth Certificate Online.
How to buy fake degree online? Custom copy university degree.
buy fake diploma, buy fake certificate, buy fake transcript.
buy copy degree, buy digital copy diploma in UK.
Buy fake University degree, Buy American replica Degree online.
Fake Degree Samples, replacement certificate samples.
Buy false certificate in US. Buy copy diploma in England, buy replica degree from Australia, phony Canadian degree.
We are a true company with 10 yeas history, we have a professional team, professional technology, can provide you most of countries, most of university. We can tailor individualized documents according to the different needs of our customers. We have thousands of degrees and diplomas and templates for various certificates. We have strict confidentiality rules to protect your personal privacy and interests and will keep your documents safe and not damaged.

whatsapp: +8617081007513
wechat: liushengyilang2015
e-mail: [email protected]
samples: https://www.replicadiploma1.com/Fake_Diploma_Samples/UNISA-degree-certificate.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх