How the poll for new server works? (1 Viewer)

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
I can't understand how the poll for new server works like?
Everyday the vote is growing for about 200-300 votes +- and the difference between the H5 and GF is always 1-2%
Can be spam the poll everyday by choising desire version?
The poll is controled by administration stuff or how the hell its working, cuz I dont see sense in this poll.
Regards, monsterbg.

Рафаел

Реакции
Баллы
monsterbg сказал(а):
Everyday the vote is growing for about 200-300 votes +- and the difference between the H5 and GF is always 1-2%
The poll is controled by administration stuff or how the hell its working, cuz I dont see sense in this poll.
Regards, monsterbg.
get a life

OP
OP
M

monsterbg

Реакции
Баллы
shizzmynizz сказал(а):
monsterbg сказал(а):
Regards, monsterbg.
get a life
Get out of this thread, troll spammer.

xTataox

Реакции
Баллы
It's so easy. The administration wants Gracia Final no matter, no discusion. Why?

a. Gracia Final will provide more donations, to grow up. In H5 you can farm solo :) no need to be a nolifer to get decent gear, weapon, etc. In gracia final you will need strong CP, and nolifer mode to grow up.

b. Rpg have had nice GF files (not talking about bugs of cTW bugs, enchant bug and so on), and they have learnt about the fail of the last x5 merge and h5 switch.

c. If you have been a couple of years in rpg, you know they close and open new servers often, to be profitable. No matter how much you want a long life server, but here the people love the rush. An example was when x5 was fine, they openned the x15, and killed it. Now x15 is trash and they will open a new one.

So be ready for a x3 GF servermy bet.Just a couple of thoughts :p.

jnze

Реакции
Баллы
it will be x5 gf not x3

SoulRage

Реакции
Баллы
who the hell cares, server is gona be gf if u dont like it go find some h5 server and stop crying

xTataox

Реакции
Баллы
The server should be Gracia Epilogue. Why? because, Gracia Final it's only for no lifer,giving to them hellbound, to pvp, normal players/parties, can pvp in another places easily. Like D. of Evil, etc.

assemble

Реакции
Баллы
xTataox сказал(а):
The server should be Gracia Epilogue. Why? because, Gracia Final it's only for no lifer,giving to them hellbound, to pvp, normal players/parties, can pvp in another places easily. Like D. of Evil, etc.
Haven't seen privados servidors having a proper epilogue and ..
Epilogue wasn't an option in that poll posted by Alice from Wonderland.
https://www.rpg-club.org/new_server_poll/

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

It feels like this thread is made by people that were spamming H5 votes so that carebear chronicle wins. Are u mad boys? Too bad, now go cry somewhere else.

E

exso

funny that there is so much votes between gf/hi5, but 1/2 on rates , legit

Satanko

Реакции
Баллы
not adding it to my fb just to vote

xTataox

Реакции
Баллы
assemble сказал(а):
xTataox сказал(а):
Haven't seen privados servidors having a proper epilogue and ..
Epilogue wasn't an option in that poll posted by Alice from Wonderland.
https://www.rpg-club.org/new_server_poll/
I know Epilogue wasn't an option. ANd about private servers with a proper epilogue, even here GF files has annoying bugs, so....

M

MOTHER RUSSIA

Or maybe it's because GF is actually fun? If i want to play a single player game or few people cooperative ill play something like diablo3 or the soon to come dead space 3.

mrkiller

Реакции
Баллы

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
If you read the forum, you will see that 90% of people know that you have some mental instability / down syndrome.

Pepsi1

Реакции
Баллы
* kids *... damn u failed so hard .

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх