How do you keep up with life - l2 at the same time? (1 Viewer)

pff2f

Реакции
Баллы
Before few months, I started playing in this server, in fact I started playing in many servers before this, but always I have been quitting. Not because I cannot compete with the other people(which I cant, but that is irrelevant) but because I cannot play, I am always feel pressure with work, parents (in the past) that make me stressed so I give up with the hope that I will find the chance of start playing for good in the future.

The thing though is that I am not sure for how long people will still play lineage. I personally cannot find another game as fascinating as this. I absolutely love farming with 6-7 more people while doing sick jokes on teamspeak. I love this drama in clan chats. The rushing of who gets first to the raids. But I simply cant find the balance with life and gaming.

So I am asking you, how do you manage to keep up with those two?

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
university, eot
since l2 is dead i'll prolly finish it finaly ;D

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
what do u mean life, u got l2life, isnt it enough?

chk

Реакции
Баллы
You can not balance life with l2 if you want to accomplish anything ingame.
All these 'pros' and heroes like aiver have sacrificed jobs/study etc to dedicate their life to l2.
Thats why l2 is so addicting. If we lack a sense of accomplishment irl we seek it elsewhere.
btw im not trying to flame. when someone close to me died i spent 6 months~ playing l2 nonstop. Some ppl just need it to cope at hard times.

OP
OP
P

pff2f

Реакции
Баллы
Indeed it is so addicting! I am pretty sure we have all said "10 minutes and I am done" "wait few minutes to kill this raid" and it takes several hours.

But it is this "hard mode" of the game that makes it addicting. If you dont keep up then people will simply get much better. L2 is a mixture of skills (knowing your player), knowledge (knowing the game) and time of gameplay.

It is in my opinion (at least for the older chronicles, as I am not sure for GoD) that however good you are, however knowledge you have then you will not become as good! At the same time, someone might play 24/7 but nevertheless he doesnt know how to play his char (I used to be like that when I had a dagger, spamming all skills from the front;p). Or you might know your char well, play 24/7 and still not know which quests, farm spots you can do as solo/with buffer/ or full pt.

Also the way crafting works in the game is so cool. I still remember been in one 24/7 cp, we were from the first doing some good crafts and then we failed all our main armor (7). And then the leader emoquit. I guess that`s what makes the difference between top cp and 24/7 cp. BEcause the success of a cp is not just working the same hours.

PS. all this shit makes the game tooooo awesome for me. And I cant see any other game been as difficult as this. But I guess difficult is not what MMORPG players are looking for.

zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
actualy some ppl play this game brainless, tough thats comon thing in rl also, some ppl r just zombies who r not looking for any solution just complaining instead. Talking about knowledge and skill in most players (80%) case is pointless, they just play and dont give a fack.

Nowadays if u dont have oldschool, experienced, careing team (which is hard as fk after x15) u'll supliment party with 90% random retards, that either r lazy to farm, or lazy to think about some tactic or even assist if not all at same time.
Funniest thing is that u still need like 2-3 ppl in party who kno what they r doing to kill 80% pts on serv. On x7 we had 5 such ppl at tops for like a week, was fun to wipe 27 w/o deaths in soft-core party(4hr/5 days). :D

Best feeling in this game is exacly this when u kill enemy that outnoumber/outgear u hard, And all this cos u think when they do not.

This is what im addicted from: soling/duoing whole pts and killing 2-3-4 pts with one. Trashing retards :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх