Hell Knight subclasses (1 Viewer)

Sartas

Реакции
Баллы
Hi everyone, what subclass skills would you recommend for Hell Knight? For pvp, oly mainly.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Sartas сказал(а):
Hi everyone, what subclass skills would you recommend for Hell Knight? For pvp, oly mainly.
Finally someone asking about my class!! Its pvp, oly class anyway. Who the hell taking HK in pve party? Nobody.

Master Ability - Focus

Warrior Ability - Haste
Summoner Ability - Spirit
Emergent Ability - Magic Deffence lvl.6
You can do cov but need 80lvl on any healer sub (wich u can use for master ability also). Anyway, its not needed since CD is shit.
P.S. If anything else, feel free to ask.

Drizzt Do Urden

Реакции
Баллы
Think Haste, Spirit and Cele can work too

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
cele is useless on hk.

P.S.
at least for me :D

OP
OP
S

Sartas

Реакции
Баллы
Thanks for suggestions everyone :)

So far I have sword muse nearly 79 lvl only. Took celestial from it and now I'm trying to make it 80 for cov/pow. Why is celestial bad for HK? It saved me couple times at oly allready.

Haste - surely will take.

Berserker spirit/Long shot --- can't decide between those two :) long shot seems really useful against some problematic matches (summoners for example).

The reason I started this topic - I know all the options, but can't decide what to take :-D you kind of surprised me when you said celestial was useless for HK.

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
Sartas сказал(а):
Thanks for suggestions everyone :)
So far I have sword muse nearly 79 lvl only. Took celestial from it and now I'm trying to make it 80 for cov/pow. Why is celestial bad for HK? It saved me couple times at oly allready.
Haste - surely will take.
Berserker spirit/Long shot  --- can't decide between those two :) long shot seems really useful against some problematic matches (summoners for example).
The reason I started this topic - I know all the options, but can't decide what to take :-D you kind of surprised me when you said celestial was useless for HK.
Answer is simple. Most powerful thing about HK is crusher. If you want to use crusher, you need lvl 3 seed on you.
If celestial triggers, seed wont lvl up and it will waste your time. During that time, you will miss tons of dmg.
Yeah true, sometimes it will save you but still it sucks.
P.S.
Go for berserker spirit :)

OP
OP
S

Sartas

Реакции
Баллы
Sounds legit. I'll take focus from swm then :) then haste... and probably that berserker, thanks :-D

Drizzt Do Urden

Реакции
Баллы
Sartas сказал(а):
Sounds legit. I'll take focus from swm then :) then haste... and probably that berserker, thanks :-D
Y Haste and spirit for sure the last one was for ur own playstyle Cele/long shot/ focus
About Cele the thing  was similar as icon for phoenix but a lot still play it , just because you can start hittimg ur Pet for proc it ( reflect) at the start then if proc during the fight give u time for other things ( heal , rebuff resummon ect ) but i would pick ot as last because even shot and focus still good choise

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх