HB-CITADEL-LAIR Drop Rate Nerfed (1 Viewer)

BurNinHeLL

Реакции
Баллы
I have to make some questions. First of all why u nerfed the areas like hellbound the green spot and citadel ?

1. 1 hour of farming in green spot and we droped only 2 holy stones. When in the past and i am talking about 1 month and 15 days back in the past we were gathering in 1-2 rebuff 20+ holy stones there.

2. We tried steel citadel 40 min farm, 2 rebuff and the mobs didnt droped not a single stone.

3. Lair is nerfed.

4. This is rediculous

Only mage parties can make proper farm.

i dont have to say something more or less but ye this is not serious as you say retail server 100% hah.

Modified server .

CZenturion

Members +
Реакции
Баллы
Come on, that is completely ok to let organized pts to farm with mages 1st month, get totally everything and then nerf it in about 2/3 waves for the rest, to get 1-sided server and say that it is because of server wealth ]].

Stfu and give em your money for followed PA's drop % increase ....

Afaik, supposedly, they already nerfed it like 2-3 times, without letting anyone know... well, here on outsiders forum.

toulipa

Реакции
Баллы
we can confirm the change also .....and no answer by the staff yet

toulipa

Реакции
Баллы
still no response from the staff...and as people tell me every day this is a reason people quit every day

karoleva

Реакции
Баллы
hi. i think i noticed a little problem about drop too. especially drop rate Large Dragon Bone. many players finally made their weapons 300, they make laba 83 and zaken every 3-4 days and thats it. what to do after that? i think cheaper bones would hold people a bit longer in the server, i would go farm myself, but the bone price is ridiculous due to low drop chance.

toulipa

Реакции
Баллы
make armor 1600 go for vorpal and foundation weaps...augments for oly...stuff like that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх