Предсказываю судьбу по IP
Команда форума
Реакции
10 524
Баллы
1 314
Dear friends!
val2018_forum_en.png

Congratulations on the upcoming Valentine's Day!
On the occasion of this holiday we have prepared bonus-codes with gifts for everyone:
Attention! Items can be obtained on any HF server of the Club, make sure that the server you need is selected in the menu on the website!
Code activation is available till Feb 19 2023!
FOR ALL PLAYERS
etc_pi_gift_box_i02.png
Agathion of Love 7-Day Pack[/i]
A wrapped pack containing an Agathion of Love Bracelet (7 days). Cannot be exchanged or dropped. Can be stored in a private warehouse.
Code for receiving this item: VALENTINEGIFT1PX9OC3HDQS9GB4TT4O
etc_pi_gift_box_i00.png
Summon of Love Bracelet 24-Hour Pack
Wrapped pack containing a Summon of Love Bracelet (24 hours). No exchange/drop/sale available. Item to be stored in a private warehouse.
Bracelet that can summon a lover. The summon is possible when the summoner and the one being summoned are all party members who are equipped with the Summon of Love Bracelet. No exchange/drop/sale available. Item to be stored in a private warehouse.
Code for receiving this item: VALENTINEGIFT2UQKKK3MCP7S4IX0JNN
br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png
Sweet Chocolate
When used, for 30 minute(s), energy is replenished when Exp. is acquired through hunting. Cannot be used when the same effect is already being received. Re-use time is 60 minutes.
Code for receiving this item: VALENTINEGIFT3RMD50ZDS7QWFDHOEW9
FOR PREMIUM ACCOUNTS
Accouts with Premium-subscription can also receive additional items using the following codes:
pi_silverchaperon.png
Chic Silver Chapeau
Chic Silver Chapeau. Uses 2 hair accessory slots.
Code for receiving this item: VALENTINEGIFT4VJUQ97LX186IWZ1I4A
br_valentine_darkchoco_i00.png
Sweet Chocolate
When used, for 30 minute(s), energy is replenished when Exp. is acquired through hunting. Cannot be used when the same effect is already being received. Re-use time is 60 minutes.
Code for receiving this item: VALENTINEGIFT55KDHYQVEHNDF5C2DXH
ATTENTION! All items obtained by codes can be receives by any character on the account from the NPC Demensioanl Manager.
The character must have at least 20% of free slots in the inventory and no exceeded weight limit!

Also Lovers' Jubilee event will be held ingame from 13 February till 09 March 2023.
And a special Ingame Shop update is available on Zavod [x1] server offering exclusive holiday items and discounts.
Plus, on the occasion of the upcoming holidays - Fatherland Defender's Day and International Women's Day - there will be additional gifts for all players!
Stay tuned!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх