PEACE | МИР - [x7] Gold & Magic (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Bellas1

Реакции
Баллы

A priest was going to gather some herbs for the church hospital. He decided to go through the forest near Dion castle.

He got tired and decided to take some rest - running around all day day in the heat was tiring. He found a big circle of rocks that looked comfy and provided shade, so he decided to rest there.

As he was sitting, the priest heard a strange buzzing and whistling behind the big rock.

He stood up and focused his ears in the general direction of the weird sounds. He couldn't figure out what was making this strange noises. He thought about running away, but in the end he decided to go and check it out.

As the priest approached the place where the sounds were coming from,  he found a strange looking rock.
"A humming rock?" - gasped the priest - "That's got to be the strangest think ever!"
Offended by the words of the priest, the rock replied - "I'm not a rock! I am a magical symbol !"

"A magical symbol?" - asked the priest in ave.
"That's right" - replied the symbol - "I am an old and magically engraved symbol and I am very bored!"

"How could a rock.. I mean a magical symbol, be bored?" - asked the priest
"Well, why don't you lie around for a century and we`ll see if you don't get bored" - replied the symbol
The priest thought about it and made sense to him - "Okay then, how could I help diminish your boredom?"
"You can take me for an adventure" - said the symbol - "I will reward you with gold for your trouble!"
"Gold?" - thought the priest - "I would use it to help rebuild the old part of the church!"

He picked um the magical symbol and put him in his front jacked pocket

After few hours of running, over the guidance of the symbol, they finally arrived at an old tree high up on a hill. The three was guarded by Delu Lizardman.

"How are we going to get past that Lizardman?" - asked the priest
"Don't over about that, I have a spell for this kind of situations" - replied the symbol - "just repeat after me.."
Suddenly the priest started casting a spell..

.. and he became invisible!

He walked up to the tree and found 1000 gold bars, he picked them up and went home with the magical symbol in his care!

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх