Gm shop,quests (1 Viewer)

Blindmen

Реакции
Баллы
Well there is no econamy , so i wanna sugest to remove ssx bssx , ewx eax beax bewx from shop , A grade S grade to , and change S80 s84 to keymats and rcp's for donation , put in 13-15 soul crystals in. Or do gm's you care about cash only ?

About quest , quest drop rate as 1x sucks can u make it at least 5x for all quests?

BlackDynamite

Реакции
Баллы
and half of the NPCs+announcements are in russian,so much for international server.if GM's would really care they would've implemented a balanced system of donations and adena options in the GM shop.it seems ridiculous why people sell SCs because there is absolutely nothing worth buying with adena.NOTHING.well basically there is nothing to fight over too since all you need is in the GM shop.
i'd say add more options for adena maybe this way people would consider playing.remove boss jewels at least,and S80+ stuff.

Founder

Реакции
Баллы
BlackDynamite сказал(а):
and half of the NPCs+announcements are in russian,so much for international server.if GM's would really care they would've implemented a balanced system of donations and adena options in the GM shop.it seems ridiculous why people sell SCs because there is absolutely nothing worth buying with adena.NOTHING.well basically there is nothing to fight over too since all you need is in the GM shop.
i'd say add more options for adena maybe this way people would consider playing.remove boss jewels at least,and S80+ stuff.
you're so pro menz  8)

Heavenly

Реакции
Баллы
What u think about new GMshop?)

Pagiro

Реакции
Баллы
I agree!! there is not a god economy on serv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх