Geared Duelist LF CP (eng) (1 Viewer)

wQps

Реакции
Баллы
Geared Duelist LF CP (ENG/LTU). mail wQps

EleanorCooper

Реакции
Баллы
I've decided to write this post to bring awareness to the fact the winstreaking community is tired of dealing with self-matching clans. For years, we were able to compete with those that wish to circumvent the games programming, but I knew when Supercell decided to end the ability to create accounts with missing defenses that we would no longer be able to intentionally copy rosters of the other clans in hopes of matching and ending their streak, otherwise known as a hunt.

As the last remaining clan with a streak above self-matchers, I watch the runner-up clan gain wins every 2 days. The difference is their searches take approximately 20-23min which is 3 times faster than I am able to find an opponent with some luck.

Along with the inability to match their search times, the addition of CWL every month added a 2 day time period where normal wars cannot be searched. If I happen to finish a war on the first day, I lose 24-36hrs of time that could have been spent in another war.

The reason I bring this up is the fact the war mechanic that makes preparation days 23hrs allows self-matching clans to do 15 wars in a 30 day time period, because their searching takes below an hour which makes their war duration slightly average below 48 hours per war. For me, if I repeatedly have over an hour search duration, I will end up with 14 wars in that same 30 day period and ultimately have a war end in within the CWL timeframe.

The entire community can't gain any wars on any of the active self-matching clans and has resulted in the leaderboards being plagued by clans that aren't even doing real wars.

Currently, Supercell's measures against this are along the lines of restricting the same 2 clans from matching within a 30 day period. My suggestion is preventing the same accounts from being able to match each other, but with a time frame that is much lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх