Gameplay style - Ertheia (1 Viewer)

nhaka

Реакции
Баллы
Hello,

I've been playing lineage 2 once in a while since C3, but I never played GOD+ Chronicle, but Im curious.

My main questions are:

1) Which supports to make from the view of a daggerist gameplay (TH/AW)?

2) Untill when do I need to level them?

3) Is it smooth to go on solo, making casual parties? Or is it like GF/HF that supports are really needed?

4) Which way is good to level buffers (PP/WC/BD)? Leeching from PT since the beggining like HF/GF or is it better to make that "1-85 quests gamethrough" soloing them?

I've usually played boxing WC/BD at least on GF/H5 servers.

OP
OP
N

nhaka

Реакции
Баллы
Any good soul can brighten my day?

:)

Lioran

Реакции
Баллы
1) Which supports to make from the view of a daggerist gameplay (TH/AW)?
Buffers all turn into the same thing with very minimal difference.
I played Ertheia on official for a while and no idea what the real difference are and nobody ever cared for them.
they're just too minimal. Warcrier/blade dancer/prophet... all turn into the same thing.
2) Untill when do I need to level them?
Buffs goes up to level 99.  you get all buffs at 85 and lvl 2 at 90, 3 at 95, 4 at 99.
The difference between every level is like 1% to some stats. So you can stop at 85 if you want.
But you will still most likely do the dailies until 90.
3) Is it smooth to go on solo, making casual parties? Or is it like GF/HF that supports are really needed?
solo areas are what they are, low exp and super easy.
party areas are just not feasible alone since most place force you to have a tank.
this is lineage 2 though. Having buff is part of the game.
4) Which way is good to level buffers (PP/WC/BD)? Leeching from PT since the beggining like HF/GF or is it better to make that "1-85 quests gamethrough" soloing them?
70% of your exp from 1 to 76 will be from quest.(which includes killing monsters for quest items.)
from what I remember PP has no way of killing stuff last I saw.
War crier basically has infinite hp and mp and plays like a mage.
blade dancer do normal attack so not that great.
You have all buffs for free from npc till level 90 (at least on official it did.)
by all buff i mean Iss enchanter level 85 buffs for 1h even dances that normaly only last 5 minutes.

Lioran

Реакции
Баллы
Forgot to mention I did play dagger with a support class in ertheia.
And I used healer not buffer.
Healers do have level 85 buffs(minus the HP/MP increase buff) but they do not have dances and never grow to higher level.
So they are only a backup buffer not a full buffer.
The buff are combined buff that are the equivalent of the classic buff but a little boosted.
Such as Horn Melody which gives 17% p.atk/15% p.def/79% m.atk/30% m.def
Might and empower normally give 15% and 75%
Level 2 horn melody is 19% p.atk and 83% m.atk to give you an idea.

What i would do and am going to do is make a healer with subclass iss.
You can switch subclass anywhere. and you can easily get your dance up to 10 minute duration by making them +10

OP
OP
N

nhaka

Реакции
Баллы
Ty for your very useful answers! It helped me a lot.

I made a WC on Beta to check buffs, and if im not wrong, Enchanters can have buffs or dances, not both? (When you level up buffs, you lose dances, and vice versa).

You mentioned newbie buffs are up to lvl 90, do you know where do I check which buffs do they help with?

Im considering making WC and awaken to enchanter to support my Othell GH. Later on I can make another one to give only "dances". Is it a reasonable choice, or its better to go subclass with main WC and switching on the battleground to give buffs?

Lioran

Реакции
Баллы
I made a WC on Beta to check buffs, and if im not wrong, Enchanters can have buffs or dances, not both? (When you level up buffs, you lose dances, and vice versa).
No. Warcrier obtain all dances and blade dancer obtain all buffs.
Dances come with different name though.
Prevailing Sonata,Daring Sonata,Refreshing Sonata for warcrier
Prevailing Dance,Daring Dance,Refreshing Dance for blade dancer
They are almost like having all dances on but dont cost infinite MP like dance do.
so any iss enchanter is like having every buff in the game at all time.
There is only 7 class now, not much difference between all of them.
maybe 1 skill or 2 different between any of them.
Bishop have increase heal and Elven elder have increase MP heal. That's the only difference between those 2.
Warcryer keep Freezing flame.
Blade dancer keep medusa dance and a self buff that increase stats a little bit.
That's the only difference between the 2.
Another thing I forgot All iss enchanter get the 3 class specifict buffs
Wizard Harmony,Warrior harmony,Knight Harmony.
Which give insane stats. They overwrite each other so you can not put more then one on the same person.
sometimes healers want wizards sometimes they want knight for the defence.
Healers do not have the harmony buffs. Harmony is more important than dance.
Warrior harmony give all of these insane stats just to give you an idea.
P. Atk. + 35%, P. Critical Damage + 35%, P. Critical Rate + 100%, Atk. Spd. + 8%, M. Atk. + 16%, Casting Spd. + 8% and Speed + 8.

Sammus

Реакции
Баллы
Premium acc its gonna be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх